What's new

Road Trip!! El Paso to Chula Vista

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Unspecified Bunker in El Paso - status: vagabond
Safe travels brother! Let us know if you have time to get together. I'd enjoying getting to meet up with you, chuck, Sean, oside, and anyone else in the area.
Sounds good. Funny part is, I was packing so quickly because I decided to leave at the last minute. I may have brought more cigars than I intended. I just about nearly filled up my pelican 1400! So, it goes without saying, I have a variety to partake of on this vacation.

I haven't slept in over 32 hours, so I doubt I would be good company tonight, but I'll keep you all posted, I'd like to meet up with you guys sometime.

sean

BoM June 13
Rating - 100%
158   0   0
I got slammed with work, and the wife is going in for the last of her surgeries on Thursday AM. I only have Tuesday night open now. Thoughts? My patio is open to y'all if you feel like coming by...

Rating - 100%
129   0   0
As of right now, I'm pretty flexible in the evenings. I won't be available until after dinner tomorrow evening (taking son to dinner for graduation), Wednesday evening is clear as of this moment, and Thursday evening after 8:00pm looks good for now as well. Of course Friday, Saturday, and Sunday are good too. Just let me know the plans and I will try to be there. Thanks and I look forward to getting to meet you all.

Rating - 100%
165   0   0
I used to live in San Diego, and here some recommendations:
Food- Felippi's Pizza Grotto in Little Italy for unbelievable pizza and Hash House A Go Go in Hillcrest
Cigars - Excalibur's in Kearney Mesa, and Liberty Tobacco which is literally a 1/2 mile down the street from Excalibur's. Excalibur's has a really nice lounge, and a lot of cool guys go there who are in the military.

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Unspecified Bunker in El Paso - status: vagabond
I used to live in San Diego, and here some recommendations:
Food- Felippi's Pizza Grotto in Little Italy for unbelievable pizza and Hash House A Go Go in Hillcrest
Cigars - Excalibur's in Kearney Mesa, and Liberty Tobacco which is literally a 1/2 mile down the street from Excalibur's. Excalibur's has a really nice lounge, and a lot of cool guys go there who are in the military.
Thanks, I might be hitting up Excalibur's sometime this week. As long as I can get my family to babysit.

Rating - 100%
129   0   0
Ok, so unfortunately our plans for tomorrow evening have changed. Our friends that are in town are flying back to Texas Friday morning now, and would like to go to dinner again tomorrow evening after playing golf tomorrow afternoon. I won't be able to meet up until Friday evening, Saturday, Sunday, etc. How long are you in town for?