What's new

Rocky Mountain Cigar Festival 2012

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hey brothers-
I was wondering if any of you were going this year to the Rocky Mountain Cigar Festival in Boulder.

I was able to grab my tickets off of Groupon before they sold out, but they will be on sale starting Wednesday at 10 a.m. on their website. I've never met anyone here on the site, but I figure I would like to say hello to all the fine men and women who have helped me in jumping in the deep end of cigars.

Rating - 100%
26   0   0
I missed out on the G.A. tickets on Groupon, but bought a Social Ticket for my wife. I'll just end up forking up the $100 from the website.

Its kind of a gamble for my since I usually work weekends, but I'll do my best to attend. I've missed out on the last few years, so I'm really pushing to go this time. We'll PM or post a reminder when the event gets closer.

Regards,
Randy

drjammer

No More Elvis Trump
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am surprised that the city of Boulder still allows this festival to operate in the city limits :nono:

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Zach, I don't think they will have any more groupon tickets.

They posted this on facebook while they were selling the tickets there, "There are only a few more social tickets available on Groupon. Get them before they sell out! No additional Groupon tickets will be added once the sales have ended!"

Rating - 100%
53   0   0
Bummer! I didn't know about the festival until the 14th, after the groupon deal expired. I don't have the funds for a $103.49 ticket.

Rating - 100%
53   0   0
I think I'm out. I am just flat-out broke from all the releases this and last month. Plus, my wife is starting Law School at DU. So hobby money decreasing significantly! I'll try to make the HERF after the show.... Do we bring our own cigars, or will JD be handing some out? It's being hosted by DE and Smoker Friendly.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I think I'm out. I am just flat-out broke from all the releases this and last month. Plus, my wife is starting Law School at DU. So hobby money decreasing significantly! I'll try to make the HERF after the show.... Do we bring our own cigars, or will JD be handing some out? It's being hosted by DE and Smoker Friendly.
I know you can get in for free with your ticket from the festival, but I have no idea what happens with no ticket from the festival. They will be handing out 5 free cigars plus swag at the herf. Not sure what kind of sticks, though.

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Zach,

As you guys know, the Rocky Mountain Cigar Festival is an industry wide event, hosted by many many cigar companies who will be attending.

Following the Festival, the Rocky Mountain HERF is hosted by Drew Estate and is quite an ordeal. It is not necessary to purchase tics or the Festival to be welcomed to the HERF. DE will have mad goodies for each of the attendees so come one come all. If you can make the festival and afford it, then do it ... as its a super duper great day - with plenty o beer and scotch and food, etc.

Hope to see some of you guys there. Make sure to stop by and say hello.

Best,
JD

IMG_3091.JPG

Rating - 100%
26   0   0
Jonathan, my wife and I are looking forward on hopefully seeing you at the Smoking Cave Thursday and the RMCF and after-party Saturday.

Randy

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Don't know if we will make Friday but we will be there Saturday for both the RMCF and the DE mega herf.

FYI:

Hello Rocky Mountain Cigar Festival Attendees,

Thank-you for attending the best Rocky Mountain Cigar Festival yet!

Please take note that there is a large cycling race coming through Boulder on the day of the festival. This event is expected to draw 100,000+ people into the city. Along with this, students of CU Boulder will be moving back into town and there is an airshow at the Boulder Airport.

It is strongly recommended that you carpool as much as possible into the city as parking spaces will be extremely hard to come by on the day of the festival. An early arrival may be very beneficial as well.

Please visit the cycling website to view a route map for the race. There are a number of road closures that you will need to be aware of when making your way to the festival . The road closures can be found by visiting here.

We are looking forward to another excellent Rocky Mountain Cigar Festival.

Regards,

Joe Liggett
Rocky Mountain Cigar Festival

EVENT INFORMATION:

Event: The Rocky Mountain Cigar Festival

Date: Saturday, August 25th 2012

Time: VIP Attendees: Noon - 7pm
General Admission: 1pm - 7pm

1345 28th St
Boulder, CO 80302

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got my Aviation training at both Jeffco and Boulder and the airshow is for sure at Jeffco in Broomfield 30 miles south not in Boulder. Just got off the phone with the FBO at Boulder. I let Joe know.