What's new

Roma Craft

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMO they are the best in the biz right now. Cromag was my go to as of the last year and a half. Had my first Neanderthal today. Grest stick, pretty much expected.

driver

Attitude + Effort = Results
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
How did the Neanderthal burn heard there could be burn issues? still waiting for my online retailer to get them in stock to try them out.
IMO they are the best in the biz right now. Cromag was my go to as of the last year and a half. Had my first Neanderthal today. Grest stick, pretty much expected.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Had zero issues. It's a flat cap so I used a larger punch. Worked fine. The boxes come with a razor blade packaged inside. Little card says to either use the razor blade or large ring gauge punch.

driver

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Had zero issues. It's a flat cap so I used a larger punch. Worked fine. The boxes come with a razor blade packaged inside. Little card says to either use the razor blade or large ring gauge punch.
Mind me asking how much the box cost you? You can private message if you like.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Didn't buy a box. Was at Serious cigars when they were putting them on the shelf. They go for 12 bucks and some change per stick. Box count is 50 so i won't be buying a box anytime soon.

mwlabel

BoM July '13
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
Big fan of the Intemperance BA XXI in the smaller vitolas. If you're a fan of powerful smokes, RoMa does it as well as anyone in the game. I'm more of a medium-bodied kinda guy, so they're not really my style anymore, but the quality and flavors are always top notch.
Ditto. Everything i've had from them has been good, but there's a good portion of their portfolio I can't smoke because it's too strong for me.

driver

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Didn't buy a box. Was at Serious cigars when they were putting them on the shelf. They go for 12 bucks and some change per stick. Box count is 50 so i won't be buying a box anytime soon.
Ouch!! Was hoping they were going to be cheaper:(

Famous Smoke

Retailer
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
You can get single sticks by calling the Famous Smoke shop retail store
Beat me to it. Yes, you can order any amount you'd like in singles to essentially build your own sampler, or buy a box as well. I'll work on getting a price sheet from the retail store that I can post on here and maybe come up with a minimum order value that if you reach the store will give BOTL free shipping too. They are all almost always in stock here too.

driver

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Beat me to it. Yes, you can order any amount you'd like in singles to essentially build your own sampler, or buy a box as well. I'll work on getting a price sheet from the retail store that I can post on here and maybe come up with a minimum order value that if you reach the store will give BOTL free shipping too. They are all almost always in stock here too.
How about the Neanderthal??