What's new

RomaCraft Line of cigar

BrandonP

Cigar King Scottsdale
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
We received our initial shipment of RomaCraft cigars this morning at Cigar King. This is an entirely new line for us here and we are very excited about it, especially with what I have read on here and smoked of them so far. We brought in everything, in every size, however it won't be available on the website to order for a few days/weeks. However we can set up orders over the phone if you are interested in ordering.

They are just beautiful aren't they? :)

BrandonP

Cigar King Scottsdale
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
None of the Atlatl sizes were available at the time of our order. If they become available in the future we would most likely bring them in.

Can't wait to meet you Smokem. See you boys next week.

BrandonP

Cigar King Scottsdale
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I got boxes up on our website today. We also do 5 packs so if you would like those, give us a call, I should have 5 packs up on the website for order in the next couple of days guys!

ciggy

"TommyBoy"
Rating - 100%
326   0   0
Skip is a great guy and makes a great cigar. For me the knuckledragger is the best but the cranium is excellent as well. The Intemperance line is very nice too!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Skip is a great guy and makes a great cigar. For me the knuckledragger is the best but the cranium is excellent as well. The Intemperance line is very nice too!
I've only had the knuckle dragger and the cranium sizes (for both Cromagnon and Aquitaine). I prefer the cranium over the knuckle dragger and the cromagnon over the aquitaine (love that cromag craniium).

I had a single Intemperace BA and I loved that too (though I forget which size).

BrandonP

Cigar King Scottsdale
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
So far having only smoked a few of the sizes, I am loving the Anthropology corona gorda in the Cromagnon and Aquitaine. The Intemperance BA is awesome as well and I haven't had a chance to smoke the EC yet.

Craig Mac

BoM 4/10 7/11 12/14
Rating - 100%
446   0   0
Love the Intemperance BA and the cromag. Great cigars - they just need labels.
Totally agree with that. I don't need it to be a fancy band, just every time I see the brand I wonder how people tell em apart. I have seen the pictures of the bands that ciggy posted above, hope all his lines are getting something to help distinguish them from each other. I have enough unbanded sticks now that I can't tell what they are.

MoJo

BoM March 2013
Rating - 100%
192   0   0
Totally agree with that. I don't need it to be a fancy band, just every time I see the brand I wonder how people tell em apart. I have seen the pictures of the bands that ciggy posted above, hope all his lines are getting something to help distinguish them from each other. I have enough unbanded sticks now that I can't tell what they are.
x1

If i didn't print out my own labels for them I would be screwed. Are the bands for all the lines or just the Intemperance? ETA?

podman28

Podman Cigar Company
Rating - 98.6%
258   2   0
x1

If i didn't print out my own labels for them I would be screwed. Are the bands for all the lines or just the Intemperance? ETA?
Bands for everything from what Skip told me and very soon. I have seen the artwork.

MoJo

BoM March 2013
Rating - 100%
192   0   0
x1

Bands for everything from what Skip told me and very soon. I have seen the artwork.
Nice! thanks for the info