What's new

Romeo Y Julieta Petit Piramide LE2005 Tasting!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Guys,
I do realise that most of you won't be able to make it, but just in case someone is travelling to London in the next few days and for Uk members of the Brotherhood:-
We are holding regular cigar tastings every Thursday at our Cigar Club & Bar in Swiss Cottage, Central London.
Upcoming Thursday it's a RYJ Petit Piramide LE2005.
I found quite an impressive review of this cigar on you board and used some extracts for our subscribers' mail (I hope "wipe" doesn't mind).
You guys, are more than welcome!
Regards,
maxcigars

Wasch_24

2005 BoY
Rating - 100%
196   0   0
:welcome:

Nice to have you here at BOTL. His S/N is Vipe and you may want to PM him and ask if it's ok. He may want some sort of recognition in your email.

Unfortunately I will not be in London anytime soon.

Poni

BoM Oct 05
Rating - 100%
55   0   0
Is there some sort of absentee ballot if i'm not able to show, could you send mine to my house? :eyebrow:

Sounds like a nice event.

Eric

Staff member
Rating - 100%
125   0   0
maxcigars said:
I found quite an impressive review of this cigar on you board and used some extracts for our subscribers' mail (I hope "wipe" doesn't mind).
Thanks for the kind words bro :thumbsup:

:welcome:

I don't mind, so long as you link to the review url and/or plug http://www.botl.org in your newsletter and/or site.

Hope to see you participating in the future on our forums All brothers from across the pond are most welcome here anytime :smile: