What's new

Sad news...

3/5King

Shwing!
Rating - 100%
77   0   0
thank you for not deleting the thread Eric and allowing us to be there for you in your hardest hours. I hope you find peace brother and remember your father well. I will do my part in honoring him and your wishes by making a contribution to what he dedicated part of his life to. May God be with you, as well as your father in heaven E.

3/5King

Shwing!
Rating - 100%
77   0   0
If it's not too much to ask, what is your fathers name as I'd like to add it to the "in memory of" portion of the donation. If you wish to not share for privacy issues, I completely understand.

BradMc

<b>Charity Liaison</b><br>BoM September 07
Rating - 100%
148   0   0
So sorry to hear this , You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers...

Rating - 94.7%
20   1   0
Sorry to hear something like this... I hope you and your family can pull through such a devastating time as easily as possible

AlohaStyle

BoM Sept '12 & Aug '13
Rating - 100%
185   0   0
I was just logging on to send you a msg Eric... I am so sorry to hear about your loss. I will be thinking about you and your family as you get through these hard times. Your dad would be very proud asking for donations be sent to the special olympics in lieu of anything else. I have been close to the organization too as a ski coach for a few years, it is a great organization.

Take care brother.