What's new

Sad news...

sean

BoM June 13
Rating - 100%
158   0   0
Eric, you were a friend to me when I lost my brother a few years back. I'd love to return the favor now. Feel free to hit me up anytime. Until then, you and all those hurting from your father's absence are firmly in my prayers.

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Its never easy losing anyone close to you, let alone a parent. I dread the day when I am in your place. Until then take care of yourself and deepest condolences.

Rupe

Suburban robot that monitors reality -BOM Feb.'13
Rating - 100%
401   0   0
Prayers for you and your family from the Ruppert clan @Eric.

VERY sorry to hear about your loss.

Cigary43

Just Another Ashhole
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
The loss of a Parent is incalculable and for those of us who are old enough and have seen our Parents pass it's a different loss because we have memories that are poignant and we feel that the world should stop when they do pass away...it was the weirdest feeling when my Dad passed away...he was my hero and when I looked around that day the world was still spinning and people were doing what they always do....I somehow felt that the world should stop and pay their respects to a man I felt deserved it....in my own way I extend my thoughts to you and your family and hope you know that the world should have stopped for you and your family to pay respects to him.