What's new

Saints and sinners

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
So dumb question. I got in, but I cant join the forum.. I go to register and it says new registration not allowed - when am I able to actually join the forum? or am I doing something wrong once logged into the sns site
I had a similar issue and was in limbo for almost a month. If you need help, send me a PM and I'll give you admin contact info.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
So dumb question. I got in, but I cant join the forum.. I go to register and it says new registration not allowed - when am I able to actually join the forum? or am I doing something wrong once logged into the sns site
Same problem here...

Rating - 100%
59   0   0
Yeah, whatever happened with this? The site crashed. They were supposed to fix it, and re-open enrollment. There was an apology message on the site for weeks, and I never heard another thing. What gives?

KGD

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
They basically said after it closed, that of those who had registered on the site, they'd basically pick a random allotment of those to grant the option to buy membership. If any of those didnt do so in so many days/hours it was passed on until full.... the notices they gave were mostly on social media, not sure if it was updated via the website as well... but yea, it went quick.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
nope, password re-set didn't work (says "Your account has not been activated yet") and I got no response from emailing casper yesterday

Rating - 100%
55   0   0
nope, password re-set didn't work (says "Your account has not been activated yet") and I got no response from emailing casper yesterday
Give him a couple days. The admins there aren't the quickest to respond. S&S is really a secondary thing for them and isn't always the top priority.

nc_6789

Nick
Rating - 100%
103   0   0
Yeah I've been having the same issue, just emailed them to see what they say

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk