bill
chuck
carbo
marco
andrew

am i forgeting anyone?

this is the place:

http://www.rosarito-ensenada.com/puertonuevohotels/grandbaja.htm

they gotta couple specials running right now,that includes dinner for two. i'm checking to see if there is a group special they'll put together for us.

and here's a message from a local friend re: LCDH....

I won't be able to make it, and I know you will have the time of your life, tell Moises you know me, he will take good care of you.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
okay, for the mexico overnighter...

jeff
greg
bill
chuck
carbo
marco
andrew

am i forgeting anyone?

this is the place:

http://www.rosarito-ensenada.com/puertonuevohotels/grandbaja.htm

they gotta couple specials running right now,that includes dinner for two. i'm checking to see if there is a group special they'll put together for us.

and here's a message from a local friend re: LCDH....

I won't be able to make it, and I know you will have the time of your life, tell Moises you know me, he will take good care of you.

What time and where do we meet on Sat morning - I suggest an early meet up time to maximize our cigar/beer/lobster/sunshine time

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
anyone who wants to stay over, i have plenty of room! as for travel, might i suggest this:

http://www.mexicoach.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=18&Itemid=36

for about $30 a piece, we'd be set, including catching a cab in rosarito over to puerto nuevo. i can drive to the border. someone else would also have to drive....
Jeff - hows the Mexicoach work with stopping at the LCDH? I was plannng to drive all the way in our humvee or a dual cab truck ether way we could take two more

AndrewDill

San Diegan
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
We would just need to take a 5 dollar taxi to LCDH from the border.

Then after TJ, we could take the coach to Rosarito.

It's looking like it would be around 20 bucks a head, roundtrip.

jwintosh

BoM June 07
Rating - 100%
353   0   0
i'm game for driving in! done it numerous times, though it'll be a first stopping in TJ.

as for the coach, pick it up at the border, take it to their hub which is on ave revolution. after we're finished with lcdh, take it to rosarito, have a few beers, then cab it to puerto nuevo.

drew has a good plan, as we can cab it the entire time and park at the border.

jwintosh

BoM June 07
Rating - 100%
353   0   0
i live right off the 94/125/52 interchange. if we left my house at 9 am, we'd be in mexico at 9:15. and, carbo, if you drove w/ four, we could do it! no worries about baggage and stuff, as we'd have our own trans....

jwintosh

BoM June 07
Rating - 100%
353   0   0
We're set!! everything's confirmed!! i'm leaving early tomorrow, and will be back late thursday nite 19th! i'll se ya'll at my place friday for happy hour, poker, and some good smok'n! Saturday, we're goin down south for a margarita or two, the killer lobster (or, as the east coast bros put it, killa lobstah), and some good smok'n.

nice way to finish off the vacation!!

jeff

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I just stumbled across this post and realize I live just down the road.

You have room for one more for poker on Friday night?

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
I believe so. Jeff gets back on Thursday from hawaya. You would be nine. We meet ta Jeffs house. If you want to go to Mexico, youd be on the floor or a couch.