What's new

Saturday Special Smoke for Don

Craig Mac

BoM 4/10 7/11 12/14
Rating - 100%
446   0   0
Won't be able to get in chat tonight, but having a few cigars at the lounge in Don's honor. First up is an Opus Lancero I have been hoarding for a while now. RIP Don, gonna miss that lovely view of the pool brother.

BradMc

<b>Charity Liaison</b><br>BoM September 07
Rating - 100%
148   0   0
Outstanding Idea, Here is to a True Brother, In your Honor Don.........
[/IMG]

rick12string

Caught in the Crossfire
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Just saw this thread. Wasn't planning on smoking a cigar tonight since I smoked my ass off yesterday at D.E. event plus it's supossed to be cold and rainy tonight. But plans have just changed and I will be joining in and firing up one of my best in Don's honor.
RIP Brother.

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Was not fortunate enough to converse with Don in my short time here but in my eyes, a cigar smoker and a member of this community will always be a brother to me. RIP brother. Here's to you...

Last edited:

The EVP

The Bully
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
I didn't know about this but this afternoon I smoked an Edelsorte (cigar made excusively for the German Gov't between 1933 and 1945) follwed by an Opus X Forbidden X Destiny that I will retro-smoke in his honor.

openendstraight

Grand Corona
Rating - 100%
118   0   0
Hi Brothers, this is May, Don's wife. Just wanted to let you guys know how touched I am by all of this. Don has so many wonderful friends across the globe and I know he would be amazed by all the posts on here. He is gone but never forgotten. Cheers to the best husband, friend and "brother" ever! Xxoo May

BradMc

<b>Charity Liaison</b><br>BoM September 07
Rating - 100%
148   0   0
Hi Brothers, this is May, Don's wife. Just wanted to let you guys know how touched I am by all of this. Don has so many wonderful friends across the globe and I know he would be amazed by all the posts on here. He is gone but never forgotten. Cheers to the best husband, friend and "brother" ever! Xxoo May
U r right May he will not be forgotten, You and your family will be in ALL our hearts .....