What's new

Savinelli 320 Models

Cigary43

Just Another Ashhole
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Great link....I love Savinelli Pipes and bought my first one in 1978 with the lucite stem and used to bite the crap out of it...no bite marks on that sucker. I currently have the http://www.savinelli.it/en/tevere-rustica-3 and this is a great one to have..nice big bowl and easy to pack and stays cool...no tongue bite and no gurgling whatsoever...wood filter and each bowl is about an hour of pure smoking. Price...got mine for $89 and worth every penny.

Hoshneer

Drew Estate NotRex
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
I was just talking to Sean about this. I love the 320 as well. I have been trying to find an unfinished one. They seem to be pretty rare.

cgraunke

BoM March '14
Rating - 100%
229   0   0
Spring strong sweet tall green grass grow...
I was just talking to Sean about this. I love the 320 as well. I have been trying to find an unfinished one. They seem to be pretty rare.
Rex, I agree, the unfinished caught my eye too, also the alligator. I've seen the unfinished Noce 320KS in stock multiple places, but that's new, retail. Not sure if that's what you meant...

I think the alligator might be my first Sav retail purchase...

javajunkie

BoM July '12
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
the one i liked was the gaius line 320, IIRC. traditional sav fat author lines, but a bit tapering in almost like a military but, gave it a chubby elegance.

also that unfinished rusticated model pictured above would color in aMAzingly if my instinct is right! look up the same model in a smooth: the smooth finish are high polish and quite fetching.