What's new

Say hello to the newest brewer at Victory Brewing Company!

cvm4

BoM - July '05 & Dec. '10
Rating - 100%
197   0   0
Wow. That's friggin awesome bro!! Congrats doesn't seem like it will be much of a job since you'll be learning and having a blast.

PS: please find some of that dark intrigue storm king for me. Ill make it worth your whole!!!
:rofl: Did you really mean to post that under secretsanta?

And congrats Adam! I know that's the break you've been looking for :thumbsup:

Rating - 100%
110   0   0
Congrats Adam! That is awesome.. so starting your own brewery takes a backseat for now?
For a bit. There's still a lot to learn. Plus this helps create more connections and possible partnerships. I think Sam Adams just recently started a program where they're the financial and industry power behind a small experimental type brewery. So, with the right professional relationships something like that is certainly is a possibility of something I can work towards. For now I'm just happy to have been afforded the opportunity to go work there. I have to step back and consider that I just graduated with my B.S. in May. So I count myself lucky among my other classmates that graduated with debt and attended graduate school because the job market was so poor. I guess my crazy little unique qualities gave me a big upperhand in the end.

For now I'm headed to Troegs Tasting room for a special stout release and to try their Belgian Tripel they just released. I have too much good beer around me, such a terrible problem.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
46   0   0
Congrats living the dream that is awesome. I am still waiting to start my home brewing. Waiting for the daughter and her family to move out. So I can have my mancave and brewroom.

Rating - 100%
110   0   0
Well I set the start date for January 7th. I will be letting the boss know and the head brewer that I'm terminal as of Monday. Two brewers departing in the same month at the same place. I know it's a kick in the balls and I sort of felt bad at first. Then I think about how selfish they are and how much they take advantage of my salaried status. I get forced to work considerable chunks at a time after work on occasion in addition to my normal 40-45hr week. I get paid very little and there's no additional compensation like a day off or something for the extra time. Hell right now in January I'm expected to work 8-3 then take off and go work 3-9 somewhere else promoting our soda products. It's not happening obviously but they think it is until Monday.

Rating - 100%
110   0   0
Turning in the shirts and keys today. Also doing one last favor and teaching the new guy how to do a yeast viability test and making some microbiological testing plates.