What's new

Screw you guys, I'm going home...

BoneYard

Spent loot on Scotch,Women&Cigars -rest I wasted.
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
So, I've been smoking cigars for a while, but I'm new to the whole online element of the experience. Wow, I'm pissed off.
About 10 days ago I joined this site because, you know, I like cigars and I like learning about things I like. I don't live at the B&M, so I don't always hear about what's new and what's good, and who's smoking dog rockets on a dare..lol. Fact is, I didn't even know about Small Batch or cbid, now I'm feeling old and disconnected... This past week I've learned more about cigars than the past several years combined.
First it was Small Batch that took my money. I've made a couple orders online with the big retailers over the years, and what a difference... Instead of waiting a week or two or longer I got my order in just a few days, -and I live in Florida. Not only that, my smokes were expertly packaged, unlike my other experiences, with rh control included, now I'm smoking a Flor Del Valle ROTT- IMG_0340.jpg cause I just can't wait... I promised myself I wouldn't... Thanks SBC for the best online cigar buying experience I've ever had.

...Next it was on to cbid- wow! this is fun...2 days later...

1 x Ave Maria Knights Templar - Pack of 5
1 x Tatuaje Ambos Mundos Habano - Pack of 5
1 x Room 101 Big Payback - Pack of 5
1 x Carlos Torano Exodus 1959 - Pack of 10
1 x Four Kicks by Crowned Heads - Pack of 5
1 x Tatuaje Miami - Pack of 5+1
Gulp... I might have let it get away from myself a little here...

Now I'm looking at my Wineador... Its got some crappy chinese cedar shelves in it, so what happens? Another BOTL search... and I find Forrest.
http://wineadors.com/index.html
Who answered my emails lightning fast, (always a great sign to me) and now I'm in for some new drawers, cause you know, I like them.

So all in all, its been just over a week and I'm hundreds of dollars poorer (yet perhaps a little 'richer' too)... So, screw you guys, I'm going home...
Thanks for a great site! I'll be back.

Rating - 100%
43   0   0
So, I've been smoking cigars for a while, but I'm new to the whole online element of the experience. Wow, I'm pissed off.
About 10 days ago I joined this site because, you know, I like cigars and I like learning about things I like. I don't live at the B&M, so I don't always hear about what's new and what's good, and who's smoking dog rockets on a dare..lol. Fact is, I didn't even know about Small Batch or cbid, now I'm feeling old and disconnected... This past week I've learned more about cigars than the past several years combined.
First it was Small Batch that took my money. I've made a couple orders online with the big retailers over the years, and what a difference... Instead of waiting a week or two or longer I got my order in just a few days, -and I live in Florida. Not only that, my smokes were expertly packaged, unlike my other experiences, with rh control included, now I'm smoking a Flor Del Valle ROTT- View attachment 60201 cause I just can't wait... I promised myself I wouldn't... Thanks SBC for the best online cigar buying experience I've ever had.

...Next it was on to cbid- wow! this is fun...2 days later...

1 x Ave Maria Knights Templar - Pack of 5
1 x Tatuaje Ambos Mundos Habano - Pack of 5
1 x Room 101 Big Payback - Pack of 5
1 x Carlos Torano Exodus 1959 - Pack of 10
1 x Four Kicks by Crowned Heads - Pack of 5
1 x Tatuaje Miami - Pack of 5+1
Gulp... I might have let it get away from myself a little here...

Now I'm looking at my Wineador... Its got some crappy chinese cedar shelves in it, so what happens? Another BOTL search... and I find Forrest.
http://wineadors.com/index.html
Who answered my emails lightning fast, (always a great sign to me) and now I'm in for some new drawers, cause you know, I like them.

So all in all, its been just over a week and I'm hundreds of dollars poorer (yet perhaps a little 'richer' too)... So, screw you guys, I'm going home...
Thanks for a great site! I'll be back.
Shelves huh....you prob don't want to look here then... http://www.botl.org/threads/get-your-shelves-and-drawers-here.75090/

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Welcome to the club brother! I joined the site almost a year ago now. I had been smoking the better part of a decade and had 2 desktops, a 150ct and 300ct that were both filled with what I thought at the time was decent smokes. Well, all the ash-holes here educated me on what a good stick is and how to properly enjoy it and all those sticks that used to be in the humi have been replaced with things substantially better and I've just had to set up a coolerdor to make up for the overflow that is starting to happen. Glad to have you here! If you're anything like me, try not to pay too much attention to the damage this site has done to your wallet. The good folks here and the good smokes are worth it.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good choice on all those cigars! What do you mean cbid isnt your friend? There arent any enablers on here either!

HIM*

Closer To The Sun
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I love Small batch and think they're awesome but don't forget about Smoke Inn. They have about 10 stores in FL and also do online orders through their site. Being a FL resident they're one of my go to vendors.

Welcome to BOTL!