What's new

Serious question to ask

Rating - 100%
21   0   0
I think he's just looking for a freebie and then some... I don't even think you should return his money your website has item descriptions he knew what he was buying.

RonC

www.igloodor.com
Rating - 100%
106   0   0
I would have told the retarded cheap ass prick to go f**k himself!!!! Being a good or great retailer doesn't mean putting up with shit from unreasonable assholes for a $10 order.
that what i used to do when i was younger. i am much calmer now.

avid toker

Regulator
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Regardless of how well you describe products, some folks just don't have the patience or take the time to read the product descriptions. I usually don;t try to judge people based on my first interaction with them. You don't kow whether he was having a bad day, etc.

I don't agree with the customers tactics. He's asking for a partial refund and a metal stand. I'm assuming the partial refund wouldn't pay for the metal stand in full. Therefore, it's pretty low that he's asking for the metal stand after only placing a $10 order and being allowed to keep the primary products knowing he's getting a full refund. Cut your losses in a polite way, issue the refund and tell him if he'd like to order the metal stand, it's full price otherwise he can shop elsewhere.

strife

Watcher of the Sky
Rating - 100%
107   0   1
Ron, I think you already know what needs to be done. You're a fair man, go with your instincts. If that doesn't work hit him over the head with a rack of ribs!

Jwrussell

April '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
It's no better in B2B sales, unfortunately. As was mentioned above, I'd gladly conspire with the guy shooting the miserable SOB who came up with that phrase. ;)

Customer service is one thing, BOHICA every time they want something is another. At least it is just you in this case and you can make the call yourself and move on. I've seen too many sales people in my time who forget that their livelihood and paycheck come from the company they are selling for and not the customer.