What's new

Seriously smoking

Most amount of cigars smoked in a 24-hour period?

Votes: 2 2.9%

Votes: 1 1.5%

Votes: 18 26.5%

Votes: 10 14.7%

Votes: 10 14.7%

Votes: 9 13.2%
  • 7+

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • 10+

Votes: 4 5.9%
  • 15+

Votes: 3 4.4%
  • 20+

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There are many ways to cleanse ones pallet. I smoke 5-7 cigars a day and have no problem tasting everyone of them. I start with a mild cigar and work my way up the strength ladder.

Most I ever smoked in a day was around 10.

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Jwrussell said:
And they are?:glassesgr I run the same problem as Cliff alot of the times, so any hints are helpful.
I just had some nasty freebie that came with an order of some other cigars which I didn't even finish. I immediately reached for those breath strip things. That killed pretty much most of the taste... I am trying to forget I even lit that thing up now.

IHT

Im-Ho-Tep
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
at the SoCal herf over the 4th of july weekend, i don't know how many i smoked, but i smoked from noon until about 1am friday night, only stopping to shove food in my face..
the next day, from about noon until 1am again, same thing.
i know i had more than 7 cigars a day, maybe even 9 or 10... i was totally smoked out.
(okay, maybe that wasn't in a little more than 24 hours)

tripp

MASTER SHAKE
Rating - 100%
61   0   0
I know on vacation I am gonna smoke a lot of inches.

:computer: :lookaroun (shit, I just set myself up for the next twob) :computer:

I am planning on smoking a lot of long cigars that I never had time for but have been sitting patiently waiting their turn.

I may only get 2 cigars a day in but damn, what cigars they will be.

Rating - 100%
20   0   0
I voted 7+, but when you say cigar are you referring to all sizes? LOL!!! My 7+ were probably of the Siglo VI size range, but maybe a few Diplo 4's or Trini Reyes scattered in there. Felt like I had to shave my tongue for about a week.

Rating - 90%
11   1   0
at least twice a year the wife will go out of town for a weekend, so on one of the days, from the time I wake up untill sleep I smoke all day long. I plan it out ahead of time of what to start with and what to end with. I even have alternative smokes depends on what I'm going to eat. Another big smoking day is planning a guys day/evening herf!!!! Gosh do I love those days!!!!!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think the most I ever had in a 24 hour period was 7 or 8, It started with a morning somke and went from there. It was a sunday so I had a couple more watching the games. and to top it off I met up with some freinds for a poker herf...

-Ryan

ATCDub

Lowly Civil Servant
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
I remember smokin 5 in one day. Presidente's and double corona's, but I was out for 36 holes of golf and I could have had shoe leather for dinner. Tastebuds were toast.