What's new

she's moving....

jwintosh

BoM June 07
Rating - 100%
353   0   0
well,,, it was bound to happen sometime. :frown:

i have been a single dad since my daughter was 5... soon to be 24. she is an absolute joy as many of you can attest to. she infomred me this weekend that she's moving,,, closer to school, and work. though this is a huge milestone in her life, i can't help feeling a bit bummed out. she'll still be around, sorta....

this can only mean one thing: i'm getting old.

3 Cheers for Stefanie!!

AlohaStyle

BoM Sept '12 & Aug '13
Rating - 100%
185   0   0
Hey bro, sorry to hear because like you said, it means you're getting old!?! j/k LOL

But seriously, she's a lucky girl to have a dad that loves her as much as you do, you can be damn proud of that and she will never forget her daddy! :)

Red Raider

Wreck 'em Tech
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Hang in there brother. Thoughts and prayers for you and your daughter.

And, well wishes to your daughter as she starts this new and exciting chapter in her life.

May you both continue to bless one another.

Smoke a good one and smile as you think back at all the great times you two have had and all the great times y'all will have going forward.

Phil

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
You will always be someone she will need, just time for her independence. Sounds like you did your part as being a great dad...congratulations.

BradMc

<b>Charity Liaison</b><br>BoM September 07
Rating - 100%
148   0   0
Wtg Stef.....
Jeff U have done a outstanding job rising that "That Girl" She has a good head on her shoulders, She will do what is right , Cuz Dad has tough her well ...Hang in there Bro...

Best of luck to ya Both

icehog3

Outlaw Hockey Biker
Rating - 97.9%
55   1   0
Wherever she goes, Stef will always be your little girl, Jeff....sounds like you did an outstanding job raising her.

javajunkie

BoM July '12
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
hip hip STEF!

it may suck right now, but she is able to move out and on because you did well. best of luck to you both, and know that the daddy connection is never really broken. o)

Clint

Clint
Rating - 100%
206   0   1
Hang in there, Jeff!
I know it's hard to see her go, but she'll miss you too and you guys will see each other sooner than you think :)

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Congrats to her, and to you as well. As someone not much older than her, I can't tell you how many of my friends are still at home - you must have done something right!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hang in there brother. Thoughts and prayers for you and your daughter.

And, well wishes to your daughter as she starts this new and exciting chapter in her life.

May you both continue to bless one another.

Smoke a good one and smile as you think back at all the great times you two have had and all the great times y'all will have going forward.

Phil

Perfectly stated. That's a beautiful thing. Nothing stronger than a father/daughter bond.