What's new

Shhhhh !!! Don't tell my wife

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok brothers i have a confession...my wife has been on vacation for a week now with her friends...we have been together for 6 years and i've never once smoked inside the house...until now !! I've had about 15 cigars in 7 days sitting nicely on my couch watching tv...what a great feeling !! Im usually freezing outside on the deck or in my car in the driveway...

Well it feels good to get it off my chest...i hope she doesn't smell anything...and if she does...im gonna deny deny deny !!!

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Ok brothers i have a confession...my wife has been on vacation for a week now with her friends...we have been together for 6 years and i've never once smoked inside the house...until now !! I've had about 15 cigars in 7 days sitting nicely on my couch watching tv...what a great feeling !! Im usually freezing outside on the deck or in my car in the driveway...

Well it feels good to get it off my chest...i hope she doesn't smell anything...and if she does...im gonna deny deny deny !!!
Just light some candles - spray the place down with febreze. And if she notices a smell, tell her you were smoking outside, heard the phone ringing and ran inside to get it. You forgot to leave the cigar outside.

I've actually done that and it stinks up the house in that small amount of time.

Volusianator

BoM Nov '07 & Jan '09
Rating - 93.8%
86   4   1
I've actually done that and it stinks up the house in that small amount of time.
Yes it does! I lit a cigar once in the basement, walked upstairs and right out the front door. Later when I came back in I thought, "holy crap, Linda's gonna kick my ass", the whole house stunk.

Dude, do all the above and open your windows and doors for a while to air the place out too. Do all of this stuff a day or two prior to your wife coming home. If you notice that it didn't work totally, you'll still have another day for plan two!

Mitch

BOM 2/09-Keeper BOTtLe
Rating - 100%
133   0   0

Might want to get a tub of Damp Rid and leave it inside until she gets home, helps pull some of the odor out. Good luck by the way.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i think i need to bring someone to smell the house...i used a window fan to get as much of the smoke out as i could while i was smoking...i still got about 3 days till she comes home...i'll just febreeze the crap out of everything..

hdroadglide

BoM x 2, BoY 2011
Rating - 100%
514   0   0
and the funny thing is.....none of them work well enough to keep her from walking in the door and immediately turning up her nose and sniffing.....and then, the goose is cooked!:stickbeat

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Eat yourself a pot of beans and a half pound of raw hamburger- then see if the wifey complains about the "cigar smell":hysterica

gibbleguts

BoM april 09
Rating - 100%
166   0   0
See if you can rent a large ionizer somewhere then you can smoke for 2 more days. Smoking is illegal almost everywhere here but we have a cigar dinner every year in a restraunt so 200 cigars in one night. Big ionizer and no one the wiser the next day.