What's new

Shit, Here We Go Again

Rating - 100%
206   0   0
Adding my voice to the growing chorus ... to keep your family strong and to help your dad fight those nasty C cells.

SkinsFanLarry

Craft Beer Addict!
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
Prayers go out to your Dad and you and your family Wade!

You've got to hang tough my friend, he needs you and your support more now than he ever has!

I've been through it three times with my wife so I know what you're going through my friend. If you need to talk or anything, I'm here for you Wade.

Moro

BoM Decembre '08
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Wade, I'll start a prayer jar just to put yer dad in there. Been there meself and I hope it all comes out as good as with me dad. Feel free to call me, mate.

mcroom

RV Wizard
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
Wade, I am so sorry to hear of this. We will be praying for you all to have assurance that God has you in the palm of his hand. May He give you peace, strength, and comfort to stand strong in Him; believing that He will guide you through it. Please let us know if you want to talk or we can do more than pray for you and the family right now. What is your dad's name?

Boosted

War Eagle!!!
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Wade, I'm so sorry to hear about your dad. I hope all goes well, and y'all stay strong. Your family will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Wade, you and your father are in my prayers. They are able to do great things these days. As long as he is willing to fight, and it sounds like he is, this is a battle that can be won.