What's new

Shout out / Check In Thread

sean

BoM June 13
Rating - 100%
158   0   0
Let's see here. I have three now. My oldest is 6. Middle is 3 and a half, and my youngest is 19 months old. Been working my ass off. Work, side work, the never ending projects on the house, and still doing the opposite shift thing.

I have really let my connections here suffer. For that I am very sorry guys. I do try to check in from time to time to see how things are going, but it's not nearly enough as it should.

I do connect with a few guys on GroupMe and do have Tapatalk installed still. That's how I received your @ . Hope all is well lime Sean.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk
Don't be a stranger, man. There's a good late night crew around these days, and the day shift ain't so bad either.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
82   0   0
Im around, just busy with work and all. I pop inot chat on occasion but its been a ghost town for months.
It’s not a ghost town, it’s gone. Not sure why there’s still a link. Mods shut it down.

Rating - 100%
82   0   0
well that sucks and is saddening. I made some great friendships through chat.
Yeah, I had only discovered chat a couple months before they killed it. But enjoyed some great times, conversations and shenanigans. I hated to see it go.