What's new

Shout out to Rob and Puro Cigar

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am pretty new around here and hope this is the right forum to post this. I have bought cigars from several online merchants and have been consistently impressed by Pure Cigars. IMO one can't beat their prices especially with the 15% BOTL discount. The cigars that are not already in cellophane are individually hand-wrapped in plastic and all are then put into a ziplock bag with a Boveda pack. The coup de gras is a handwritten thank you note from Rob Maglieri. They have certainly earned my repeat business!

I just enjoyed smoking a Las Calaveras EL 2016 on my porch with the rain coming down outside. Hope everyone is having an equally nice evening!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Rob is the best! Not only for his awesome pricing, but for his packaging, efficiency, speed, delivery, and he even tracks everyone's orders. I had one of mine rerouted by the good ol' boys at USPS and even tho I saw that, Rob emailed me to inform me of what was going on.

bwhite220

Brandon | BotM Jan 2038
Rating - 100%
91   0   0
I have bought cigars from several online merchants and have been consistently impressed by Puro Cigars. IMO one can't beat their prices especially with the 15% BOTL discount. The cigars that are not already in cellophane are individually hand-wrapped in plastic and all are then put into a ziplock bag with a Boveda pack. The coup de gras is a handwritten thank you note from Rob Maglieri. They have certainly earned my repeat business!
Checking them out now based off this review.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have never ordered from Puro. Rob, I think I will be giving you a try based on these comments. What is the discount code?

redneck_toy

Fuente Fanboy
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
You won't regret it, Rob's great.
Agreed. Top notch customer service. Rob decided to stock a certain blend of cigar simply because I asked him if he would get me a box. Not only did he get the vitola I asked for, he brought in dang near the whole line. (LFD Cameroon Cabinet) . Not many businesses would go out on a limb that far for the promise of buying a box. Great smoke, btw. I highly recommend them

Last edited:

sofc

I hate E and Chef
Rating - 100%
276   0   0
Agreed. Top notch customer service. Rob decided to stock a certain blend of cigar simply because I asked him if he would get me a box. Not only did he get the vitola I asked for, he brought in dang near the whole line. (LFD Cameroon Cabinet) . Not many businesses would go out on a limb that far for the promise of buying a box. Great smoke, btw. I highly recommend them
That's great but the question is: why are you smoking LFD? :)

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
...I asked for, he brought in dang near the whole line. (LFD Cameroon Cabinet) . Not many businesses would go out on a limb that far for the promise of buying a box. Great smoke, btw. I highly recommend them
I have to thank you for this one @redneck_toy. Shop has been doing very well with the LFD Camaroon Cabinet since you requested one of the sizes. I have enjoyed each smoking each and every one of them. Much mellower and medium strength than the Double Ligero (DL Series) line.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Thanks for the recommendation. I just placed my first order with them. I really like how single cigars are the same price per cigar as their boxes. I'm not at the point where I'm ready to commit to a box as I typically buy different cigars every time I place orders since I'm still exploring and figuring out what I like.