What's new

Show/List your latest CC Purchase

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Thanks guys. the reviews on these truly have been mixed but I still wanted to see for myself. Not going to try one until June see how they are after 1 year.

Dave, you know better than anyone how subjective reviews are on any stick, let alone a fresh-ish one. Good for you for your willingness to pick up something that is not getting universal approval.

Some of the "absolutely the best, latest, greatest smoke" is one that may not age well, and many other smokes, given generally low marks up front may actually may just need some seasoning. Either way, everyones' mileage may vary.

Last edited:

Skitalets

Laguito No. 2
Rating - 100%
73   0   0
Thanks guys. the reviews on these truly have been mixed but I still wanted to see for myself. Not going to try one until June see how they are after 1 year.
I'm trying to do the same thing, and my box is also a June box code. Dave, we gotta keep each other honest until next June!!

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
My newest personal additions in the past 3 months:

1) Behike 52's - 1 box sealed from MAR 2011
2) Partagas D4's - 1 box 25 sealed from Feb 2012
3) Cohiba Maduro 5 secretos - box 10 from Mar 2008
4) La Gloria Cubana Inmensos LE - box of 10 JUN 2012
5) Cohiba Maduro 5 Genisos - box of 10 MAY 2012
6) Montecristo Grand Edmundo LE - box of 10 SEP 2010
7) 3 Cohiba Siglo VI - Tubos - Date unknown
8) 4 Cohiba 1966 LE 2010 sticks
9) 5 Behike 54 sticks from SEP 2011

Anybody have any favorites from above?
I can't say I have smoked all of these on your list but I can tell you I have 2 sticks left from a ten count box of the Monte GE LE with box code POL NOV10 and they have all been absolutely off the chain! Very happy with that stick. Easily one of the best Cubans I have ever smoked. You have some really great stuff on the list......enjoy.

D Quintero

Fumador
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
No
"Wishing you Happy Habanos Holidays"
or
"With Love from Cuba" stamp either...

'Tis the Season i guess ")

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Look very nice! I received two boxes (one sent to a fellow BOTL) and the varnished box is just beautiful! But it wouldn't fit into my wineador. I also got a fiver of these from another BOTL and I have smoked three of them so far. They really don't disappoint. Creamy vanilla and chocolate with hints of cedar and a LOT of smoke all the way down to the nub. Each one has taken me two hours. And an Awesome two hours they were!

shadowcam

BoM April '14
Rating - 100%
262   0   0
A 12 pack of Reyes to keep my winter nights out in the cold a short one. I'm always surprise how small the boxes are for these things. It would make a great stocking stuffer.

Some singles from a private party.

Last edited: