What's new

Show/List your latest CC Purchase

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
05 Montecristo edmundo(first monte I get to try with more than 2 years of age on it)
10 Trinadad Coloniales(super stoked to try one of this marca finally!)
11 Montecristo #4
09 Pardi sps 2(pretty darn excited to try more pardi's)
11 RASS
11 San Cristobal de Las Habano el principe
11 Boli RC
New to the CC game...but really loving most of what I have been trying lately. It is fun trying new sticks from that island over there....next on my list is some cohiba's and RyJ . I can see this CC thing turning into a habit.

Rating - 100%
52   0   0
05 Montecristo edmundo(first monte I get to try with more than 2 years of age on it)
10 Trinadad Coloniales(super stoked to try one of this marca finally!)
11 Montecristo #4
09 Pardi sps 2(pretty darn excited to try more pardi's)
11 RASS
11 San Cristobal de Las Habano el principe
11 Boli RC
New to the CC game...but really loving most of what I have been trying lately. It is fun trying new sticks from that island over there....next on my list is some cohiba's and RyJ . I can see this CC thing turning into a habit.
Picture! Please!

Sent from my SCH-R530U using Tapatalk 2

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
It's a long, slippery slope to the dark side. Get your wallet ready! :smokingbo

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
RA Gordito Allones:

Two fivers from a friend:

A vslb of Cohiba Robustos (May 12):

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
First order just arrived, I can breathe a sigh of relief and marvel at their beauty for a moment before they hit the freezer.

Assorted petite corona 5'ers (Boli, R&J, H.Upman, Monte, and Cohiba), and threw in PSD #4, Trini short, Cohiba Maduro 5 secretos, and Punch coronation tubo from 2006.