What's new

Show/List your latest CC Purchase

Rating - 100%
51   0   0

Love these cigars. The skinniest of the long and skinnies. A friend of mine explained them best when he said 'you can smoke all day and then have one of these and the ripe fruit of them just cuts through everything else'. It's really true. 02 lgc's are hard to beat.

Rating - 100%
30   0   0

Love these cigars. The skinniest of the long and skinnies. A friend of mine explained them best when he said 'you can smoke all day and then have one of these and the ripe fruit of them just cuts through everything else'. It's really true. 02 lgc's are hard to beat.
Nice! I have one from 01-02 that I was bombed by Russ and I haven't brought myself to smoke it yet. Your description is making me want to go for it though. Those are beautiful.

Rating - 100%
156   0   0
Well gave the LFDC a try

One on the left had all kinds of burn draw issues so I gave up on it the right one was much better. I'm still real new to this stuff but for me it was a good yardgar. Had some floral taste in the first half and then changed to mostly cedar. Again I'm a noob so I'm going to send a few out to others and see what they think.