What's new

Show/List your latest CC Purchase

Rating - 100%
156   0   0
Very nice pick ups. How are those RyJ Short Churchills?
So far it's one of my favorite CC's. I get toasty,wood,chocolate and creaminess all from one stick. From the start it has a nice creamy chocolate butter note that gets more like a dark chocolate as it burns down. I do get some bitterness at the end but that only reminds me more of dark chocolate. I'd put it in a light to mild category which I can smoke at any time of day. This is my second box and I see more in my next order.

Ps I hate putting flavor profiles as we all get different results and I'm still learning. I love the RyJ SC and for the price I'd recommend trying.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
156   0   0
The LFDC have are real new just had to try. In the humi for 24 hrs I'll give them a rest and report back.

Last edited:

ENV

@Driven_not_Hidden
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
Well gave the LFDC a try

One on the left had all kinds of burn draw issues so I gave up on it the right one was much better. I'm still real new to this stuff but for me it was a good yardgar. Had some floral taste in the first half and then changed to mostly cedar. Again I'm a noob so I'm going to send a few out to others and see what they think.
Did you dry box it before lighting it up?

Rating - 100%
156   0   0
Well gave the LFDC a try

One on the left had all kinds of burn draw issues so I gave up on it the right one was much better. I'm still real new to this stuff but for me it was a good yardgar. Had some floral taste in the first half and then changed to mostly cedar. Again I'm a noob so I'm going to send a few out to others and see what they think.
Yes for a bit. About 1/2 down the bad stick had a real hard part. After I let it go out I cut it open. The filler had a bunch of hard short fill in that spot. The second one burned well. Not a razor sharp edge but it kept correcting itself the whole time.

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Well gave the LFDC a try

Yes for a bit. About 1/2 down the bad stick had a real hard part. After I let it go out I cut it open. The filler had a bunch of hard short fill in that spot. The second one burned well. Not a razor sharp edge but it kept correcting itself the whole time.
A point to remember is that the LFDC pc is a cheapie comparatively, so every stick may not knock it out of the park and you may find a couple with construction issues like your first. I don't think these can be compared to their recent REs which have been amazing imo. If you had to pitch one but the second was decent I'd still consider that a win in my book.

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Rating - 100%
156   0   0
Well gave the LFDC a try

A point to remember is that the LFDC pc is a cheapie comparatively, so every stick may not knock it out of the park and you may find a couple with construction issues like your first. I don't think these can be compared to their recent REs which have been amazing imo. If you had to pitch one but the second was decent I'd still consider that a win in my book.
I'm happy so far. It's a cheapie and I knew that. Some bad some good is okay for when I'm in the garden.

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Nice!
Matt.....I'm paying the price for your clarification to me....litteraly ....I only spent about 10 min with your source before dropping three bills. I think maybe I was better off being ingnorant....ha!
Yeah, the Flash sales have killed my tax return.
Ha, you and me both, brother... it's hard to say no to a great deal especially when you can rationalize it away to your tax return. Lol

ENV

@Driven_not_Hidden
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

ENV

@Driven_not_Hidden
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
2x10 Monte#2. Dark and oily :cool:
Great buy. Loving the monte #2's now.
One of my favorite vendors had a nice twofer deal. Never had one but couldn't resist :D
If you dont like them let me know. I wouldnt mind purchasing the second box. I was going to purchase a box of those for my bday for myself next month anyway
Will try a few and let you know.
Thank you sir