What's new

Show/List your latest CC Purchase

Rating - 100%
146   0   0
IMG_0163.jpgIMG_0164.jpgIMG_0158.jpgIMG_0151.jpgIMG_0149.jpg

So this was my first CC purchase. Very excited to say the least. Everything checks out as authentic that I can tell. The number that's hard to read on the stamp is a 3, which validates the royal robustos on the Habanos SA website. I'm going to let these acclimate in my humidor for about a week before trying one if I can contain myself. How have others on here enjoyed these???

Rating - 100%
23   0   0
View attachment 43709View attachment 43710View attachment 43711View attachment 43712View attachment 43713

So this was my first CC purchase. Very excited to say the least. Everything checks out as authentic that I can tell. The number that's hard to read on the stamp is a 3, which validates the royal robustos on the Habanos SA website. I'm going to let these acclimate in my humidor for about a week before trying one if I can contain myself. How have others on here enjoyed these???
Congratulations on your first purchase! It can get very addicting buying CCs, or any cigar for that matter. As far as the Royal Robustos, to put it simply... they're excellent. Let them acclimate to your conditions then enjoy.

Rating - 100%
146   0   0
View attachment 43709View attachment 43710View attachment 43711View attachment 43712View attachment 43713

Congratulations on your first purchase! It can get very addicting buying CCs, or any cigar for that matter. As far as the Royal Robustos, to put it simply... they're excellent. Let them acclimate to your conditions then enjoy.
Thanks Dan...so ready to light one up. I had never even seen a real CC with my own eyes until the box came the other day. Now I have ten just marinating in the humidor. This is killing me. I think I'm going to have to burn one on Saturday!

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
image.jpg my first purchase of a box of cc , I was lucky enough to win a prize that involved some different cc's. and decided to go and do homework . Any recommendations on how long to keep them stored before smoke

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
View attachment 43899 my first purchase of a box of cc , I was lucky enough to win a prize that involved some different cc's. and decided to go and do homework . Any recommendations on how long to keep them stored before smoke
Be careful it's addicting��. Nice buy after some travel rest they should smoke great��
Lol I know I was like a kid in a candy store when I got them and thanks again any rest time you prefer for travel , days, weeks etc

ENV

@Driven_not_Hidden
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
View attachment 43899 my first purchase of a box of cc , I was lucky enough to win a prize that involved some different cc's. and decided to go and do homework . Any recommendations on how long to keep them stored before smoke
Be careful it's addicting��. Nice buy after some travel rest they should smoke great��
Lol I know I was like a kid in a candy store when I got them and thanks again any rest time you prefer for travel , days, weeks etc
I generally go with a minimum of 2 weks in my humi/vino before I break one out to smoke. If it isnt ready yet I wait another month.

Rating - 100%
231   0   0
Be careful it's addicting😉. Nice buy after some travel rest they should smoke great👍
I generally go with a minimum of 2 weks in my humi/vino before I break one out to smoke. If it isnt ready yet I wait another month.
But butt plugs he uses tight away....