What's new

Show/List your latest CC Purchase

ENV

@Driven_not_Hidden
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
View attachment 43899 my first purchase of a box of cc , I was lucky enough to win a prize that involved some different cc's. and decided to go and do homework . Any recommendations on how long to keep them stored before smoke
Be careful it's addicting��. Nice buy after some travel rest they should smoke great��
Lol I know I was like a kid in a candy store when I got them and thanks again any rest time you prefer for travel , days, weeks etc
I generally go with a minimum of 2 weks in my humi/vino before I break one out to smoke. If it isnt ready yet I wait another month.
But butt plugs he uses tight away....
Those have to be acclimated in their purposed environment lol.

Rating - 100%
231   0   0
View attachment 43899 my first purchase of a box of cc , I was lucky enough to win a prize that involved some different cc's. and decided to go and do homework . Any recommendations on how long to keep them stored before smoke
Be careful it's addicting😉. Nice buy after some travel rest they should smoke great👍
Lol I know I was like a kid in a candy store when I got them and thanks again any rest time you prefer for travel , days, weeks etc
I generally go with a minimum of 2 weks in my humi/vino before I break one out to smoke. If it isnt ready yet I wait another month.
But butt plugs he uses tight away....
Those have to be acclimated in their purposed environment lol.
Hahahaha