What's new

Show/List your latest CC Purchase

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
They're great smokes. I love them more out of an SLB tho to be honest. Also I'd recommend a 10 count of Tubos on those.
I'm sure you're right about the tubos, but I only select those as a last resort. Over the years all of the mold issues I've had on orders were tubos. Might just be my luck with them, but still.
Also, when I ordered these the vendor only had 25 count dress boxes and 10 count tubos boxes.
In fact this particular vendor is hurting on several things at the moment, which is actually a good sign to an extent, all things considered.

Rating - 100%
143   0   0
What is the profile like on the Trinidad line?
I'd like to know the flavors on Trinidad's too. Trigger finger needs help.
I'll let those that know the marca better provide more info as my experience is limited to a couple Reyes that were bombed to me. I liked em though! This vitola Is new to me

Rating - 100%
33   0   0
I'll let those that know the marca better provide more info as my experience is limited to a couple Reyes that were bombed to me. I liked em though! This vitola Is new to me
Cool, as long as one of the flavors isn't "blast o' pepper" I'm in! Jk, from the reviews I've been reading on the entire line, looks like I'm gonna like any of these.