What's new

Show/List your latest CC Purchase

ChuckMejia

The General
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Oh hey, this is turning out to be a great day.:)
Not two hours after the mailman dropped my earlier shipment he came back and had found another one from a different vendor on his truck.
Now most CC fans have a couple of petite coronas they like to keep around. Partagas Shorts, Bolivar PC's, H. Upmann (pick one), Monte 4's, ect, ect....
One that kind of gets over looked is the RyJ Mille Fleurs. Probably because RyJ has so many other offerings in a similar format, plus the Mille Fleurs IMO are terrible to meh when young. I have no idea why it is but for my palate they need 3+ years before smoking. But once they hit that point they are very good and a down right bargain, $4 a smoke.
I haven't had any of these around for some time and was in no mood to sit on recent production till they hit their sweet spot. So, I sent out some emails and was fortunate to find 2 boxes from 2014 for the going price of new stuff. They seem to be in excellent condition and I'm looking forward to trying one here in a few weeks.
ryj mille fleurs from 2014 001.JPG
ryj mille fleurs from 2014 008.JPG ryj mille fleurs from 2014 006.JPG

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Oh hey, this is turning out to be a great day.:)
Not two hours after the mailman dropped my earlier shipment he came back and had found another one from a different vendor on his truck.
Now most CC fans have a couple of petite coronas they like to keep around. Partagas Shorts, Bolivar PC's, H. Upmann (pick one), Monte 4's, ect, ect....
One that kind of gets over looked is the RyJ Mille Fleurs. Probably because RyJ has so many other offerings in a similar format, plus the Mille Fleurs IMO are terrible to meh when young. I have no idea why it is but for my palate they need 3+ years before smoking. But once they hit that point they are very good and a down right bargain, $4 a smoke.
I haven't had any of these around for some time and was in no mood to sit on recent production till they hit their sweet spot. So, I sent out some emails and was fortunate to find 2 boxes from 2014 for the going price of new stuff. They seem to be in excellent condition and I'm looking forward to trying one here in a few weeks.
View attachment 92079
View attachment 92080 View attachment 92081
For the same price I prefer the coronitas en cedro, but haven't been patient enough to age my MF so I guess time will ultimately tell. I'm a huge fan of the RyJ marca in general though.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
For the same price I prefer the coronitas en cedro, but haven't been patient enough to age my MF so I guess time will ultimately tell. I'm a huge fan of the RyJ marca in general though.
Certainly nothing wrong with the Coronitas. Different profile and probably stouter. I like the Mille Fleurs with coffee first thing in the morning. :)

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
If you don't mind me asking, how much were the supremos there? Amazing smoke.
I dont mind and I dont remember or have the receipt. But they were certainly expensive due to high tax. I dont think Ill ever order from them. Customs were also in line with where most customs seem to be now.

They had Monte GR for $110 iirc and BHKs close to that. I was planning on grabbing a few boxes but the sticker shock kept me to 20 and below.

ChuckMejia

The General
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
I dont mind and I dont remember or have the receipt. But they were certainly expensive due to high tax. I dont think Ill ever order from them. Customs were also in line with where most customs seem to be now.

They had Monte GR for $110 iirc and BHKs close to that. I was planning on grabbing a few boxes but the sticker shock kept me to 20 and below.
I hope you enjoy it as much as i did brother. Amazing smoke once you get past the large RG.