What's new

Show/List your latest CC Purchase

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Received my first real CC purchase today. Made my own "sampler", bought some singles and some doubles to try everything out. Didn't take a pic because labels were removed and I left them in the little baggies they came in (and put them in the humi).

I understand that I need to age these longer than NCs, I'll probably have some in a month, others will age by default as I am not an everyday smoker and still have a ton of NCs I need to try. From what I gather, Cohibas need to rest for more time, so I'll have those last.

BBF
CoRo
PD4
PLus
RASS
Monte #2
Monte #4
Monte E
Monte PE

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had a padron family reserve 50 years natural today, the regular one, not the Hammer. It's hard for me to believe there's a cigar much better than that, I guess I'll find out soon. I've had very few CCs, and most I've had were before I was really into cigars (and not sure how many were real, although I'm sure a couple of them were).

ChuckMejia

The General
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
Received my first real CC purchase today. Made my own "sampler", bought some singles and some doubles to try everything out. Didn't take a pic because labels were removed and I left them in the little baggies they came in (and put them in the humi).

I understand that I need to age these longer than NCs, I'll probably have some in a month, others will age by default as I am not an everyday smoker and still have a ton of NCs I need to try. From what I gather, Cohibas need to rest for more time, so I'll have those last.

BBF
CoRo
PD4
PLus
RASS
Monte #2
Monte #4
Monte E
Monte PE
Labels were removed by the person who sold them to you?

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks to those who helped me find the site. And also thanks to those who posted which CCs they like, this helped me figure out what to buy.