What's new

Show/List your latest CC Purchase

bwhite220

Brandon | BotM Jan 2038
Rating - 100%
91   0   0
Is that first picture from Aussie? :)
Good eye. Yes sir they are from down under.
lol I knew it I find it funny when people post 24:24 pics here :)
Why is it funny?
Yeah @ChuckMejia why is it funny?!
Because your eyebrows could cut diamonds in half And it's just funny
I guess I just don't understand but I'm glad you got a laugh out of it.
I've learned to ignore 99.3% of what @ChuckMejia says on here but i'm so confused by this whole chain of events.
  • How could you tell these were from Aussie?
  • Is "Aussie" referring to Australia or a dude named Aussie?
  • What the heck is a 24:24 pic?
  • Why is any of this funny?
  • The only eyebrows I know that could cut diamonds is that hot chick Cara Delevingne so I don't understand this reference either.

btort

Bob
Rating - 100%
68   0   0
I've learned to ignore 99.3% of what @ChuckMejia says on here but i'm so confused by this whole chain of events.
  • The only eyebrows I know that could cut diamonds is that hot chick Cara Delevingne so I don't understand this reference either.
Brandon, let me try to help...
Aussie probably refers to a purveyor of CCs located down under well known to many on this forum. 24:24 refers to a nightly occurence on this vendor's sight wherein "quality" boxes of CCs are sold at good prices. The picture is typical of the photos used by this vendor (notice the other boxes in the top right corner). For the rest you need to talk to Chuck!

ChuckMejia

The General
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
It's not that serious, chilllllllll

ChuckMejia

The General
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
Brandon, let me try to help...
Aussie probably refers to a purveyor of CCs located down under well known to many on this forum. 24:24 refers to a nightly occurence on this vendor's sight wherein "quality" boxes of CCs are sold at good prices. The picture is typical of the photos used by this vendor (notice the other boxes in the top right corner). For the rest you need to talk to Chuck!
Glad you get the light humor

Just find it funny that people repost the picture instead of just waiting for theirs to land

My post was harmless and meant nothing bad by it, it's just funny to me. Nothing more and nothing less.

But white is dramatic on the internet he had an exact percentage for ignoring my content lols

And he's never seen nicks eyebrows on fleek

#Rookie

bwhite220

Brandon | BotM Jan 2038
Rating - 100%
91   0   0
Brandon, let me try to help... Aussie probably refers to a purveyor of CCs located down under well known to many on this forum. 24:24 refers to a nightly occurence on this vendor's sight wherein "quality" boxes of CCs are sold at good prices. The picture is typical of the photos used by this vendor (notice the other boxes in the top right corner).
Got it - thanks, Bob!
It's not that serious, chilllllllll
Just trying to keep up, bruh fam. o_O