What's new

Show/List your latest CC Purchase

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Glad you get the light humor

Just find it funny that people repost the picture instead of just waiting for theirs to land

My post was harmless and meant nothing bad by it, it's just funny to me. Nothing more and nothing less.

But white is dramatic on the internet he had an exact percentage for ignoring my content lols

And he's never seen nicks eyebrows on fleek

#Rookie
Well I work out of town for 20+ days a month so I don't always have access to my stash. I apologize for using their photo I'll make sure not to let that happen again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ChuckMejia

The General
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
Well I work out of town for 20+ days a month so I don't always have access to my stash. I apologize for using their photo I'll make sure not to let that happen again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
nah bro theres nothing wrong with it, just odd. Didnt mean for you to take it that route. No issues at all

Rating - 100%
34   0   0
Brandon, let me try to help...
Aussie probably refers to a purveyor of CCs located down under well known to many on this forum. 24:24 refers to a nightly occurence on this vendor's sight wherein "quality" boxes of CCs are sold at good prices. The picture is typical of the photos used by this vendor (notice the other boxes in the top right corner). For the rest you need to talk to Chuck!
Ahhhhh thank you, i was so confused by that whole chain of events...

kcmontie

Choppers, lanceros and cobs
Rating - 100%
27   0   0

Placed this order while at the hospital waiting for our daughter to be born and it was probably in a state of delirium as I'm not supposed to
Buy anything but I figured at about $100 I could justify them lol plus they came with a full year on them

Back to no more purchasing!
10 bucks a stick delivered to the house great deal , great cigar imho