What's new

Show/List your latest CC Purchase

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I haven't been buying much until these, I have been cautious about 2017 production and nothing real exciting for me to chase right now (I think I'm set on HUPCs). And then these popped up again a week apart, it was like Christmas and New Year's in July. I couldn't pass an opportunity to grab another cab of 46s and regretted not grabbing these TEB 08 Boli RCs when they showed up last summer.
View attachment 100593 View attachment 100594
Man those Bolivars are some beauties.

Rating - 100%
34   0   0
@Lok17, solid choice on the Upmann No.2 (y)
The monti and HU 2s have always been one of my favourites. Even when i would only smoke one or two cubans a year. My dad would go to canada on buisness and he would bring 2 of each back usually. Wed smoke em over a bbq, or bears game, or both. So ill always love these two, them being great cigars aside.

Rating - 100%
34   0   0
I haven't been buying much until these, I have been cautious about 2017 production and nothing real exciting for me to chase right now (I think I'm set on HUPCs). And then these popped up again a week apart, it was like Christmas and New Year's in July. I couldn't pass an opportunity to grab another cab of 46s and regretted not grabbing these TEB 08 Boli RCs when they showed up last summer.
View attachment 100593 View attachment 100594
Dude i tried to buy that cab. Of mags like 3 days ago!!!!!!!

irratebass

www.blindmanspuff.com
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
It'll be tough to let them nap! Will try to stay out of the box until the spring, but will likely have at least one while I'm on vacation next week....

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
Well you have to at least try one, one won't kill ya, then you can compare come spring

*Self proclaimed Room 101 whore*

Rating - 100%
38   0   0
Topes likely aren't my thing, as most ELs don't tend to be, but I'd gladly take Topes for Vigia pricing haha.
I have a box of Topes aging, I thought it's a good cigar, much darker wrap but is it worth the price? Debatable

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk