What's new

Show/List your latest CC Purchase

memphsdad

But I don't live in Memphis
Rating - 100%
116   0   0
Topes were the best 180 I ever spent, I think vigias cost me 123 but those too have been real crackers.

Try a tope; you're an elitist remember?

:)
Not willing to pay for em after the way my EL experiences have gone. If I came across one, I'd smoke it, but not going searching.

My eyes almost popped out of my head and I have to clean coffee off my desk now.
I didn't say it would stop me ;)

But in all honesty, the only REs I've bought this year blind have been $11/stick or less and only a 10 box. Worth a shot at those kind of prices. I did pay a pretty penny for the ED Belis, but I had already tried one and deemed they were worth it prior to that. And I haven't bought any ELs in forever.

ChuckMejia

The General
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
Not willing to pay for em after the way my EL experiences have gone. If I came across one, I'd smoke it, but not going searching.

I didn't say it would stop me ;)

But in all honesty, the only REs I've bought this year blind have been $11/stick or less and only a 10 box. Worth a shot at those kind of prices. I did pay a pretty penny for the ED Belis, but I had already tried one and deemed they were worth it prior to that. And I haven't bought any ELs in forever.
I have some Talismanes that just landed back home, im really not expecting much tho.

But I'd say some LEs are legit. Dantes was solid imo

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Le Hoyo de San Juan- Jun 2015
The aroma coming off these cigars is amazing. With 2 yrs already on them it's going to be very hard to lay them down!
View attachment 100877 View attachment 100878
I thought about picking up those but missed out the sale.... From what I read online these need some sleep before reaching its full potential. Let us know what you think of them!!