What's new

Show/List your latest CC Purchase

memphsdad

But I don't live in Memphis
Rating - 100%
116   0   0
Haha, definitely. I'll try to grab some next time. Just would like to find some with a little bit more age on them for my next order.
PLPC really shine at like the 5 year mark imo (and a great deal of others as well). So unless your planning on buying a cab and setting it down for a while, better off buying the less expensive boxes at a more frequent pace to keep trying different stuff.

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
PLPC really shine at like the 5 year mark imo (and a great deal of others as well). So unless your planning on buying a cab and setting it down for a while, better off buying the less expensive boxes at a more frequent pace to keep trying different stuff.
So I hear. Due to finances and being new, ive just been trying to get fivers of different things that aren't completely fresh, to try to find what I prefer and see what might be worth grabbing a box. So far RASS and party shorts are in the lead with boli BF nipping at their heels. (still all '16-'17 though)

ChefBoyRG54

BoM Sept '14 & BoY 2014
Rating - 100%
218   0   0
No @Lok17- no knockout only jealousy by Chuck. Those 4 Cigars are more than he has posted the entire time on BOTL. He only posts unlit cigars so he can put them back in his vendors humidor without paying. Then he runs his big mouth about he is an expert. Go look at The thread what CC you Smoking? The cigars are never lit!

I could post 1,000 of pictures of UNLIT cigars. Then do it over and over. That's why the cigars aren't lit. He DOES NOT SMOKE!

He is a fraud and poser

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Omg muh tendies

memphsdad

But I don't live in Memphis
Rating - 100%
116   0   0
So I hear. Due to finances and being new, ive just been trying to get fivers of different things that aren't completely fresh, to try to find what I prefer and see what might be worth grabbing a box. So far RASS and party shorts are in the lead with boli BF nipping at their heels. (still all '16-'17 though)
Despite what a lot of these guys (who don't even have aged collections) want to tell you, there is nothing wrong with smoking fresh-ish stock. Another thing that seems to go unmentioned, is that typically aged smokes will mellow out quite a bit. You may find that you prefer the boldness of fresh smokes, you wouldn't be the first.

Would we all love to have 5+ year boxes? Of course.

But you gotta start somewhere. Keep testing the waters, figure out what you like, and stay in your budget.