What's new

Show/List your latest CC Purchase

Rating - 100%
40   0   0
I enjoy R&J Mille Fleurs @Lok17. I think they are a very good smoke for the price point. But they are no different than any other CC, time makes them shine. What is the date on those boxes? Also I would really like to know how one "accidentally" orders 4 boxes of Cubans. If you can please explain this to me I can attempt to pull the same maneuver so that I can avoid disapproving frowns from my wife.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
I enjoy R&J Mille Fleurs @Lok17. I think they are a very good smoke for the price point. But they are no different than any other CC, time makes them shine. What is the date on those boxes? Also I would really like to know how one "accidentally" orders 4 boxes of Cubans. If you can please explain this to me I can attempt to pull the same maneuver so that I can avoid disapproving frowns from my wife.
20171126_192624.jpg
And as far as buying 4 boxes, well they were on special 2 boxes for 190 or whatever. So I added to cart and then put the tablet down. Came back a few hours later to complete order and I started over. I didn't look at obviously, So ya 4 boxes of RyJ heh. I tried one it was decent, they seemed a bit dry, crackles on a squeeze, and wrapper split a bit in cut. Hopefully with a lil rest time in my humi, they will wake up a bit. But it was still pretty decent.

Rating - 100%
26   0   0
View attachment 105024
And as far as buying 4 boxes, well they were on special 2 boxes for 190 or whatever. So I added to cart and then put the tablet down. Came back a few hours later to complete order and I started over. I didn't look at obviously, So ya 4 boxes of RyJ heh. I tried one it was decent, they seemed a bit dry, crackles on a squeeze, and wrapper split a bit in cut. Hopefully with a lil rest time in my humi, they will wake up a bit. But it was still pretty decent.
Ha. Your gonna be ready to open a LCDH if you keep pulling that move.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk