What's new

Show/List your latest CC Purchase

Rating - 100%
38   0   0
@Jay_Habanos
One of my favorite cigars and I have a box of 2015 that are outstanding. I'd be curious to know your thoughts when you break into that box.
I have to agree that Mag 50 is a classic. I have to let these acclimate to the humidor because of the delivery. But in a week or two I will try them out

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
@Jay_Habanos Is that lot going into you traveldor for an quick afternoom herf.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
Hahahaha! Jay's traveldor is one of those giant rolling trunks people used to bring on ship and train journeys... ;)

Jay, you should totally make some kind of giant traveldor as a joke. That would absolutely crack me up.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
59   0   0

Wrappers are a little darker than I was hoping for but not terrible. Now to transfer to a box and forget for a couple years. At 4-5 years they shine

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I’ve never bought any cigars in the cardboard packs. I see you’re going to put them in a box. Does the cardboard give them some undesirable flavors? If so, are you concerned about them being in cardboard for the last two and a half years. Nice bands there, btw.

Rating - 100%
40   0   0
I’ve never bought any cigars in the cardboard packs. I see you’re going to put them in a box. Does the cardboard give them some undesirable flavors? If so, are you concerned about them being in cardboard for the last two and a half years. Nice bands there, btw.
Anytime cigars have arrived in cardboard I've transferred to a slb. I've always given them several months in the slb before trying and after that amount of time not noticed any undesirable flavors. But two and a half years in cardboard has me wondering for sure.

ChuckMejia

The General
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
Anytime cigars have arrived in cardboard I've transferred to a slb. I've always given them several months in the slb before trying and after that amount of time not noticed any undesirable flavors. But two and a half years in cardboard has me wondering for sure.
I’ve had some COLAs from soft packs that definitely had a weird taste to them. I always remove them as well

Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Now you have me worried about the bands Scott. lol
What year did Monty switch?