What's new

Show/List your latest CC Purchase

njstone

BoM January 2010
Rating - 100%
167   0   0
Found another 50 cab of PUC ABR 03 Des Dieux (some of my favorite cigars) so I had to order it. They arrived today
Cool! Are all '03 DDs good, or were you after that code in particular?

My understanding was that HdMs in general are pretty consistant and over-production isn't an issue like with some other marcas.

BEN(SWEDEN)

Bockbrännarbolmers
Rating - 100%
27   0   0

My understanding was that HdMs in general are pretty consistant and over-production isn't an issue like with some other marcas.
It depends on the vitola, some have much bigger issues than others.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0

I loved the ones from the box I had so when I saw I could get another with the same code I had to get it. I haven't had any other other box codes from 03 so I'm not sure if they are the same. They reviewed some ORE JUN 03's on FOH.

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Well, the good news is that my mules came back safe and sound with some goodies for me.

The bad news is that there were no behikes to be seen. All the RA superiores and LGC Immensos were all sold out as well.

I had 8 mules going however, the lead mule didn't feel comfortable charging everything on his credit card at the last minute. He was afraid that his credit card would explode as he would have had to charge per 50 cigar lot on his card. I even offered to email transfer money prior to the trip.

Next time, I will make sure he accepts the cash up front.

brought back 1 box of trinidad fundadores, 2 boxes of cohiba siglo Is, and 1 box of montecristo especials no 1.

Better something than nothing. Will post pictures when I recieve them tomorrow.

Tnt Cigarguy

BoM Jan 12
Rating - 100%
138   0   0
Well, the good news is that my mules came back safe and sound with some goodies for me.

The bad news is that there were no behikes to be seen. All the RA superiores and LGC Immensos were all sold out as well.

I had 8 mules going however, the lead mule didn't feel comfortable charging everything on his credit card at the last minute. He was afraid that his credit card would explode as he would have had to charge per 50 cigar lot on his card. I even offered to email transfer money prior to the trip.

Next time, I will make sure he accepts the cash up front.

brought back 1 box of trinidad fundadores, 2 boxes of cohiba siglo Is, and 1 box of montecristo especials no 1.

Better something than nothing. Will post pictures when I recieve them tomorrow.
That sucks bro I know how excited you were about having them go down there.

Fyi just picked up Sig Is and a box of 07 boli gold medals.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just had a box of 898's come in. A couple questions for the experts...It came in a cardboard box that had the seal, box code, etc. Also, inside the actual box there wasn't the piece of parchment paper that lists proper storage, etc. These were from a very reputable company. Any thoughts?

Craig Mac

BoM 4/10 7/11 12/14
Rating - 100%
446   0   0
Just had a box of 898's come in. A couple questions for the experts...It came in a cardboard box that had the seal, box code, etc. Also, inside the actual box there wasn't the piece of parchment paper that lists proper storage, etc. These were from a very reputable company. Any thoughts?
May want to post this question in the habanos forum if you want an answer, also please stop by the introductions forum and introduce yourself, welcome to botl!

Docbp87

Smoke Into Oblivion
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Some Johnny O's

8 Corona Extra, 9 Mag47, 8 Cazadors

All with pigtails and shag feet. They smell awesome... really strong Graham Cracker smell. I know they aren't for everyone, but I'm looking forward to them.