What's new

Show/List your latest CC Purchase

TMS

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
The freshies staright from the ziplock usually need some dry box time to smoke right away, otherwise a good few months @ 65% does them a lot of good. I just smoked a RE last night from last fall it was money!

My "famous roller" shorts were very tight when I got them in Dec. Haven't touched them since, hopefully they just needed some time to dry out.

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Some Johnny O's

8 Corona Extra, 9 Mag47, 8 Cazadors

All with pigtails and shag feet. They smell awesome... really strong Graham Cracker smell. I know they aren't for everyone, but I'm looking forward to them.

The freshies staright from the ziplock usually need some dry box time to smoke right away, otherwise a good few months @ 65% does them a lot of good. I just smoked a RE last night from last fall it was money!
Where the heck can I get some of these ?

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just in, two boxes of PSD 4's to replenish my supply. I swore I'd never by a box of these inconsistant smokes again, but after hearing good things on the 2010 stock, I pulled the trigger. Halfway through the first stick, and it's excellent. A little young, but some downtime oughta fix that.

njstone

BoM January 2010
Rating - 100%
167   0   0
Hey Doc--I agree with the dry-box recommendation. Let them all dry out, and if I were you I'd try one after like a week or so (clip and draw first to make sure it's dry enough to smoke). These smoke great fresh, imvho, and then go sick like most CCigars.