What's new

Show/List your latest CC Purchase

Rating - 100%
34   0   0
Really excited about the new qdo 54. The ring gauge is my fave

Not usually a behike guy but wife and I are renewing our vowels in front of her mom in New Jersey this summer so I wanted something special for some guests
Ok, one, marines renew vows? I thought that was just a hippy dippy, kale eating, dont club the baby seals kinda thing. Two, can I be a guest?

ChuckMejia

The General
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
Ok, one, marines renew vows? I thought that was just a hippy dippy, kale eating, dont club the baby seals kinda thing. Two, can I be a guest?
Mother in law is in a convalescent home in a wheel chair so she couldn’t fly out the first time to California. Unfortunately we don’t know how much longer she’s got so we wanted to do a small ceremony for her

Rating - 100%
34   0   0
Mother in law is in a convalescent home in a wheel chair so she couldn’t fly out the first time to California. Unfortunately we don’t know how much longer she’s got so we wanted to do a small ceremony for her
Well, ya had to go and make me feel like an asshole... however the guest offer is still on the table! All seriousness, best to you and yours. Age, the one thing we can never get ahead of.