What's new

Show/List your latest CC Purchase

icehog3

Outlaw Hockey Biker
Rating - 97.9%
55   1   0
Yeah... Those look like you may want to order another box and go ahead and start in on those...
I'm thinking about doing that myself, time to see who's got them on sale!
Listen to Tom, he is a professional! LOL. Those wrappers do look nice - I would have been tempted to light one as soon as I opened the box.
Not a professional, though I've played one on TV. :D

Rating - 100%
34   0   0

New to the group. All this came in within the same week. Have a few more random boxes coming in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Dude, the partagass even say made in Dominican Republic !!!!:);):stop:(y) Some nice smokes there, but just a heads up you posted it in the Cuban Cigar section hehe Wlcome to the forum btw!

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0

New to the group. All this came in within the same week. Have a few more random boxes coming in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Dude, the partagass even say made in Dominican Republic !!!!:);):stop:(y) Some nice smokes there, but just a heads up you posted it in the Cuban Cigar section hehe Wlcome to the forum btw!
Heh heh, I think we were gonna let it slide till he figured it out... ;)
No worries Oso! You're not the first to make that slip up. But yeah, cc for Cuban cigar not credit card... ;)
Here's the place for non Cuban purchase postings - http://www.botl.org/threads/show-list-your-latest-nc-purchase.33015/page-1057 (y)
Welcome to the board man.