What's new

Show/List your latest CC Purchase

ChuckMejia

The General
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
Thanks, I will take that as a compliment....

Just to a little comparison your 52+, actually 55. I need some short/thin smokes for real winters not the 50 degree days you complain about :happy:

First winter here and it snowed and we were in the tens at times. Never again. Already decided I’m headed to Florida

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Made my first Cuban purchase at a nice cigar shop in Paris on vacation this past week. I got a variety to try to see what I like. The only CC I've ever smoked was a Cohiba a couple of years ago that a buddy gave me. I'm ready to get into CCs so I thought this was a good way too start. Hopefully I got some good ones for my palate.

The pics they put on their tobacco packages are crazy. This is the box he gave me to protect them in my carry-on bag.

btort

Bob
Rating - 100%
68   0   0
Made my first Cuban purchase at a nice cigar shop in Paris on vacation this past week. I got a variety to try to see what I like. The only CC I've ever smoked was a Cohiba a couple of years ago that a buddy gave me. I'm ready to get into CCs so I thought this was a good way too start. Hopefully I got some good ones for my palate.

The pics they put on their tobacco packages are crazy. This is the box he gave me to protect them in my carry-on bag.
Those all look like winners there. Enjoy!!

Nacho Daddy

Irrepressibly Irreverent Inveterate Ignominy
Rating - 100%
121   0   0
" The pics they put on their tobacco packages are crazy. "

better than Canada, where they have pics of burnt out lungs,cancer big as your fist on someones' tongue....

strange to see SC Officios still on sale.
well done.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
They did have those type of pics on their cigarette packages.
" The pics they put on their tobacco packages are crazy. "

better than Canada, where they have pics of burnt out lungs,cancer big as your fist on someones' tongue....

strange to see SC Officios still on sale.
well done.

Rating - 100%
153   0   0
Haven’t seen anybody post these, I might be the first, sleeper release....
RyJ Petit Royales (UBM DIC 17)

I think no one is talking about them because they are harsh and need time. They have been around for a little while. I grabbed a couple boxes and a fiver last year

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
65   0   0
I think no one is talking about them because they are harsh and need time. They have been around for a little while. I grabbed a couple boxes and a fiver last year

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yea, I assumed they need some time and hopefully they might be ready for winter.

Figured it would be a great addition to the winter rotation of Monte media corona, Hoyo PC, Party shorts

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The Part. Maduro are tasty...just not an everyday stick like the Serie D No.4 is for me. Maybe you'll like them more than myself