What's new

Show/List your latest CC Purchase

irratebass

www.blindmanspuff.com
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
You're right, I am new. Also, I have lived in Afghanistan for over a year now, and Kuwait for a year before that. The benefit of that is that I travel a lot, and am always picking up cigars at the duty free. When I am home, I can definitely head to the post office for anyone that wants anything. I'll be back for a bit in June and July. If you guys have suggestions of what you want, let me know. Especially if you know what box codes to look out for too, and i'll grab them for you.
I buy boxes on the reviews I have read, and the potential that they will age well (3-5 years or more). I know everyone's tastes differ, but I'm willing to take the chance. If I don't like a certain think at that time, I will revisit it 6 months to a year later.
Thank you for your service brother.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

bwhite220

Brandon | BotM Jan 2038
Rating - 100%
91   0   0
Mr. @presa_dad, Sir. I bring nothing but the highest of tidings to you on this day of blessings and glory. I have been tasked by Sir Chuckles of the Mejia dynasty to bring you a message directly from his fingertips. That message is as follows:
killer mail call bro
Oh, what wonderful news for you, my friend! My duty is complete and my heart is full; there is nothing more for me than to bid you adieu. Cheers!

irratebass

www.blindmanspuff.com
Rating - 100%
49   0   0

irratebass

www.blindmanspuff.com
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
^ @bwhite220 killer mail call bro let him know
Yes, I agree with @ChuckMejia Nice mail call.

Jody
Mr. @presa_dad, Sir. I bring nothing but the highest of tidings to you on this day of blessings and glory. I have been tasked by Sir Chuckles of the Mejia dynasty to bring you a message directly from his fingertips. That message is as follows:

Oh, what wonderful news for you, my friend! My duty is complete and my heart is full; there is nothing more for me than to bid you adieu. Cheers!
I don't get it *shrugs*