What's new

Show/List your latest CC Purchase

ChuckMejia

The General
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
As long as the price don't change

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Haven’t really followed the prices, last I checked they were a bit high for custom rolls with a “story” but some people didn’t mind

I just found the stories funny ... specially watching all the people fall for them.

Opforty

B&M Bomber
Rating - 100%
226   0   0
Haven’t really followed the prices, last I checked they were a bit high for custom rolls with a “story” but some people didn’t mind

I just found the stories funny ... specially watching all the people fall for them.
For $8 I'd put them up against any regular production robusto at the same age.

I was lucky enough to be gifted one, otherwise I never would have bit. They definitely have a different profile than the other customs I've had.

Rating - 100%
97   0   0
For $8 I'd put them up against any regular production robusto at the same age.

I was lucky enough to be gifted one, otherwise I never would have bit. They definitely have a different profile than the other customs I've had.

But but, they don't have that exquisite secondary band on them, let alone a single one. :LOL:

Rating - 100%
34   0   0
I had to get a reship on a box of sticks (RASCC ) that was shipped out on Oct. 9th.
I waited an extra week before asking for help.

The replacement has been shipped, and today the missing box shows up.
In all the years, this has never happened to me .

First thing was to notify the shipper and ask him to send me the cost , so I can pay him.

I took the opportunity to thank him for another great year of cigars, and said there is always room for another box of these.

This is my chance to return the favor for all the things this vendor has done for me.
Class act right there!