What's new

Show/List your latest CC Purchase

BasicTek

I don't smoke cigars often... HaHa just kidding :)
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Ordered a box of partigas shorts today. Now the wait....
I hear that, I have 16 boxes on order at various phases, 2 made it to my state and should be here by tuesday 3 more made it to the US, 4 are still pending, 9 outside the US and I won't likely see them until January. It's funny I never even smoked a real cuban prior to October and now I smoke them about 75% of the time.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I hear that, I have 16 boxes on order at various phases, 2 made it to my state and should be here by tuesday 3 more made it to the US, 4 are still pending, 9 outside the US and I won't likely see them until January. It's funny I never even smoked a real cuban prior to October and now I smoke them about 75% of the time.
Be careful its addictive. It's a different flavor profile. Jl2 rass monte4 parti short. Epicure. And of course cohiba. Too many to mention. Enjoy my friend.

BasicTek

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Be careful its addictive. It's a different flavor profile. Jl2 rass monte4 parti short. Epicure. And of course cohiba. Too many to mention. Enjoy my friend.
Thanks, most of what I bought was to get some inventory sitting so I'm not always waiting on a shipment and then waiting on my shipment to settle, corona sized low $$$ but I did get a few nice ones ordered, only a couple samples of cohiba robusto's (too much $$$ for me right now). I recently received my cheapest cubans (Quintero y Hermano Brevas) and I'm smoking them down like crazy, so 4 of the boxes I ordered are those which run less than half price of most other cubans. I guess they use short filler but they still pack a punch not far off from my partagas. I don't think I've had a cuban cigar I didn't like just an occasional one with major draw issues (sometimes caused because I'm impatient and don't let them rest long enough) others times I'd say it's a quality issue that cubans as a whole don't seem quite up to the standards of say Arturo's, also I's probably because most that I'm smoking are corona sizes.

BasicTek

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Got 7 boxes in today, I didn't open all of them but here's 5

I had already removed the band for the h-up

I have 2 more partagas (D4 and coronas), but so many of them open already I'm leaving them in the box for a bit. 4 more boxes to go and Christmas is over.

Last edited: