What's new

Show/List your latest CC Purchase

BasicTek

I don't smoke cigars often... HaHa just kidding :)
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Are the Quintero sticks pretty good? Never tried or seen one. Dont hear much about them.
They use a short filler and quality is not up to the major brands (I get a plugged one about every 10), now apparently they come in cardboard boxes, but they have a very rich cuban flavor, and for the price they are still very enjoyable. I haven't tried the larger ones (which are an even better deal) these are way too moist and will probably need a couple weeks rest or more.

I tried them because they were the cheapest "full strength" cuban on my site and I was so impressed with the flavor I bought 4 more boxes (2 of the larger ones).

To note i smoke 3-4 cigars a day and would like it to be Part D4, RASS, HdM E2, or STR, but I really can't afford that and these are less than 1/3 the price of those.

Last edited:

atllogix

It's not @ Logix
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
Just placed my first ever online box order. I've been meaning to do this for way too long. I bought many while being overseas, and picked up others from brothers...but never an actual online order. Let's see how it goes, if my 1st time turns out with issues I probably will be hesitant to do it again.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
Just placed my first ever online box order. I've been meaning to do this for way too long. I bought many while being overseas, and picked up others from brothers...but never an actual online order. Let's see how it goes, if my 1st time turns out with issues I probably will be hesitant to do it again.

Should be fine Garron! Good luck!

StogieNinja

Derek | BoM June 2014
Rating - 100%
223   0   0

for reals? The first time?