What's new

Show/List your latest CC Purchase

Thebutcher

testing testing.....is this thing on?
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice.
Already have a box of them lined up for my October order.
Trying to stock up on favorites while I can before prices get too crazy and supply becomes a bigger problem

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

As soon as they showed up I was thinking that I should have ordered two boxes :arghh:

I am also concerned with the current upheaval in Cuba it will defiantly impact price and availability.

And there isn't any press on this also(or vary little) Im more woried about the Cuban people then the cigar supply

Rupe

Suburban robot that monitors reality -BOM Feb.'13
Rating - 100%
401   0   0
I have one more box on the way after this. Based on where prices and availability are at the moment these may be the last ones for awhile. I was certainly happy to grab these though, even at about 10% more than I would have normally paid.

Sent from my iPhone using that Tapatalk Thingy

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Veteran's Home of Wyoming, Buffalo, Wyoming
Cosacos & RGPE

Sent from my SM-G970U1 using Tapatalk
Nice.
Really like the cosacos, but enjoy the slightly stronger and longer smoke time, no.1.

Very hard to find currently, but a nice guy is letting me by a fiver from him to add to the 2 I already had.

Haven't seen the Cosacos in stock anywhere either in a while or I likely would have bought a box.

Love the Delicias for a quick, flavorful little smoke too.

I know most dont, but I really enjoy the Fonsecas.

Also like the RGPE a lot and have a box marked for my December box order

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Nice.
Really like the cosacos, but enjoy the slightly stronger and longer smoke time, no.1.

Very hard to find currently, but a nice guy is letting me by a fiver from him to add to the 2 I already had.

Haven't seen the Cosacos in stock anywhere either in a while or I likely would have bought a box.

Love the Delicias for a quick, flavorful little smoke too.

I know most dont, but I really enjoy the Fonsecas.

Also like the RGPE a lot and have a box marked for my December box order

I love the Fonseca No 1 too and only have 3 left, so I'm gonna try to pace myself on those. If you're looking for cosacos, ihav has them in-stock right now and CoH has the RGPE on sale for $60/box.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I love the Fonseca No 1 too and only have 3 left, so I'm gonna try to pace myself on those. If you're looking for cosacos, ihav has them in-stock right now and CoH has the RGPE on sale for $60/box.

Have a box of the Delicias and a couple no.1's, with 5 more on the way next month, so really don't need the in between size of the Cosacos. Appreciate the heads up though.

Hadn't seen them at ihavanas even though I just made an order from them, and have a couple more i have bookmarked and lined up for the future from them.

That's a ridiculously good price for the RGPE. Wish I had the money right now to take advantage, but only get my pension once a month and make my monthly order shortly after and am broke after that and can't take advantage of mid-month sales unfortunately.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hope you enjoy them all and curious to hear your thoughts as you smoke them.

Glad they arrived safely. Shipping Cigars always makes me nervous as I know how shippers tend to handle packages, so I try and protect them as much as possible