What's new

Show/List your latest CC Purchase

icehog3

Outlaw Hockey Biker
Rating - 97.9%
55   1   0
Looks like we took advantage of the same deal. I got the same box code. 1 of the 3 boxes is for my brother in law. His first box purchase!

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
Indeed, could not pass up that price! Less than half the cost of a 50 cab for 2 25 count boxes, and the 25 counts have been smoking well.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Veteran's Home of Wyoming, Buffalo, Wyoming
10ct box Partagas Mille Fleurs
10ct box RyJ Mille Fluers
10ct box Montecristo No.4
3 QDO 54's
5 LFdC Paises Bajos ER (last one was one of the best cc's I have ever had)

As you can see from the boxes, I'm stocking up on quicker, winter smokes as winter is rapidly approaching here.

Last order was also mostly PC's too.

Just no fun smoking an hour long smoke in the cold. Really detracts from the enjoyment.

Getting a few sets of UnderArmor for Christmas, so that with proper layering may all for some longer smokes on the days it is 20 to 30, which I can handle pretty well having grown up with Michigan winters.

Much milder winters here thankfully

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Veteran's Home of Wyoming, Buffalo, Wyoming
Fiver of QDO 50'S en route

Just hoping that they are stronger than the last one of the 3 I had was. It was mild to the point of being difficult to taste anything at all, whereas the other two were solid, nice mild-mediums.

I've been told by a few people that the darker wrappers are stronger than the lighter wrappers, so requested that they pick the darkest wrappers available from the boxes they have opened for inspection laying around.

No idea if they will though.

Emailed them asking about it but haven't heard back about it.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Last edited: