What's new

Show/List your latest CC Purchase

Skitalets

Laguito No. 2
Rating - 100%
73   0   0
These just arrived.

RAO DIC 10 on the PSD4s, so pretty young. I've never tried them before, so how long should I wait before sparking one?

Tried to get the BHKs in their lacquer box but didn't realize the pic was blurry until I went to post. They're now resting for three very special occasions I hope will happen over the next few years. (My wife and I hope to have three kids. ;-)

I didn't realize it from photos online, but the BHK 56 is a HUGE cigar.

Attachments

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
153   0   0
These just arrived.

RAO DIC 10 on the PSD4s, so pretty young. I've never tried them before, so how long should I wait before sparking one?

Tried to get the BHKs in their lacquer box but didn't realize the pic was blurry until I went to post. They're now resting for three very special occasions I hope will happen over the next few years. (My wife and I hope to have three kids. ;-)

Damn dude your on a roll. nice pick ups...

iCraig

Cigars, hockey, and beer.
Rating - 100%
69   0   0
These just arrived.

I'd let the PSD4s sit for a couple of weeks and get acclimated from the travel and then spark up. The '10s have been smoking well for me. Currently been flying through a box from November 10.

Skitalets

Laguito No. 2
Rating - 100%
73   0   0
I'd let the PSD4s sit for a couple of weeks and get acclimated from the travel and then spark up. The '10s have been smoking well for me. Currently been flying through a box from November 10.
Thanks, brother. We're going on vacation in a couple weeks, so if I leave 'em alone until then, they'll have almost a month in the humidor when we get back. Then I'll give one a try.

And smelvis, in case you haven't heard, smoking too much is hazardous to your health. I'll take a box or two of those off your hands to make sure you stay in good shape. :cbig:

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Searching for a few new sticks to add to the rotation so I picked up a sampler that includes:

2 - Parti Lusi's
1 - Parti 898
1 - JL #2
2 - House brand Piramides
1 - Mag 46
1 - Sir Winnie
1 - H Up #2

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here's some of my last CC purchaces that I bought as Trade Goodies before my trip back home to Atlanta a few weeks ago...

The same Cigars "incognito" for the trip...:headroll: