What's new

Show/List your latest CC Purchase

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A lucky find at the LCdH in Antwerp, Belgium. :stretchgr (BD 01) Can't wait to try one of these...

Docbp87

Smoke Into Oblivion
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Is that a new band for the Behike, or ??? It looks like a different size to me to ... sublime?
That is one of the original Behikes, released as a 40th anniversary cigar for Cohiba... 100 humidors of 40 cigars. 7.6x52, all rolled by one roller, hand numbered bands... and Brooks probably dropped a K on that bitch.

thegoldenmackid

Why Can't I be a Lancero?
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Is that a new band for the Behike, or ??? It looks like a different size to me to ... sublime?
It's an OR Behike.

I don't want to put a link up to a source, but, a little Google never hurt.

Finally, one of the Cohiba greatest secrets came to light. Behike from Cohiba, taking the name of the doctor of the Taino Tribe for the 40th anniversary of the Cuban brand.
These cigars come with an Elie Bleu designed humidor, made with the best decoration materials in the world; Galuchat, black ebony, mother of pearl, sycamore, cedar and ox bone. The humidor will also be personalised with its number, the cigars number and the owner's name. Only 100 humidors, with 40 cigars each will be sold upon exclusive order of Habanos distributors, double ringed and numbered from 1 to 4000. That's why the best plants of Vuelto Abajo and growers were selected and manufactured by Norma Fernandez.
The cigars measurements are 52 ring gauge by 192 mm length (perfect combination of Siglo VI and Lancero respectively)
Boxes went for $15,000 originally and have been going consistently over $30,000.

orangedog

Navin R Johnson
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
"Worth" is an ultimately subjective term... but I wonder how it is "worth it". Like the latest releases of Chateau Latour and Rothschild etc., even if you have the $ to burn as many of the ultra wealthy do, I just wonder if I would ever appreciate that much value out of it.

The answer, I think theoretically, is probably. It might sound egregious, but if you tabulate life based on the number of "once in a lifetime" or "you only live once" experiences, things like an OR Behike would definitely hit the register. If you have money that becomes inconsequential, I would trade it for something of note and/or importance.

Sorry for the OT rambling...

BEN(SWEDEN)

Bockbrännarbolmers
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
That is one of the original Behikes, released as a 40th anniversary cigar for Cohiba... 100 humidors of 40 cigars. 7.6x52, all rolled by one roller, hand numbered bands... and Brooks probably dropped a K on that bitch.
That is a good cigar, I posted a thread when we was smoking 11 Behikes at the same time and my buddy "Mr Vintage" pulled out one from his humidor I almost shat myself, then are HARD to come by!!

I had the chanse to paralell smoke them ( we was smoking the 52, 54 and 56) and without a doubt the OR is the best one.

BEN(SWEDEN)

Bockbrännarbolmers
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
"Worth" is an ultimately subjective term... but I wonder how it is "worth it". Like the latest releases of Chateau Latour and Rothschild etc., even if you have the $ to burn as many of the ultra wealthy do, I just wonder if I would ever appreciate that much value out of it.

The answer, I think theoretically, is probably. It might sound egregious, but if you tabulate life based on the number of "once in a lifetime" or "you only live once" experiences, things like an OR Behike would definitely hit the register. If you have money that becomes inconsequential, I would trade it for something of note and/or importance.
Well said!!