What's new

Show/List your latest CC Purchase

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
That is a good cigar, I posted a thread when we was smoking 11 Behikes at the same time and my buddy "Mr Vintage" pulled out one from his humidor I almost shat myself, then are HARD to come by!!

I had the chanse to paralell smoke them ( we was smoking the 52, 54 and 56) and without a doubt the OR is the best one.
Not that hard to come by if you want to spend a grand or so on a cigar! I can think of a couple of places I can buy them right now if so inclined.

BEN(SWEDEN)

Bockbrännarbolmers
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Not that hard to come by if you want to spend a grand or so on a cigar! I can think of a couple of places I can buy them right now if so inclined.
Nothing is if you want to pay for it, I could get one for 500-600 usd but still more than I want to spend on it since I have already had the chanse to try one!

BEN(SWEDEN)

Bockbrännarbolmers
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
I think this is what they mean with the expression "do it big"? This came with the mail today

/ Ben Bockbrännarbolmers

Zedman05

Fiend4theLeaf
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Are those seriously all for you ? ^ I don't know too many people that could ever afford as many boxes as you buy Ben, plus you must have a walk in humi to hold everything